Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bra out and she has a teenage son. I mean, there is just no need. I feel so sad for Seif, the friends mothers definitely follow her.

Reactions: 9
People always asking why she has no lines.......she is 100% filter...and that ring light that you can see the reflection of in her eyes is on full strength!! She hasn't had a drink in a couple of 'weeks' since Valentines...she must be hanging....she has been so quite over the last week I wonder did she have COVID but was to afraid to be honest...and please do one wants to see your bra! This women seriously has too much time on her hands...playing dress up and prancing around the landing upstairs..and then quick change and pop out to M&S. I'm bored typing this!
I was thinking the same thing!! She’s so boring!! So predictable. Like it’s the same shite everyday.

Shower at lunch. Face mask. Dress up, eye ride herself, same make up - same colour lipsticks, pay someone to make dinner, and most importantly SWIG 🥂🥂 (11 days without one must have been a rough hangover)

Most floggers are adapting and changing but Jesus she is SO BORING!!!

Reactions: 9
I'd say she was lying low because of the mosque debacle and the lack of PJ sales.
Stay quiet for a week and it will blow over 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good God the difference between filtered swigs and unfiltered swigs is UNREAL!!! And when she “takes the filter off” she still has an industrial strength ring light blasting at her

No wonder she feels shite and depressed. That’s the saddest thing to be that insecure 😞
Seeing her in person without the massive ring light is something else !

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think she’s reached her mental Covid limit like everyone in this country

She’s just way more annoying

Reactions: 2
Someone buy Tigs a thesaurus. The only words she knows are gorgeous and incredible🙄Why do companies work with her?

Reactions: 6
Seeing her in person without the massive ring light is something else !
It’s so bad.

Her eyes are a different colour
Her lip gloss is a different colour
Her teeth are a totally different colour in those tan application stories!!!!!!!!

Total catfish 🙀

It’s so bad.

Her eyes are a different colour
Her lip gloss is a different colour
Her teeth are a totally different colour in those tan application stories!!!!!!!!

Total catfish 🙀
It’s actually shocking how different she looks without the filters 😱😱😱

Reactions: 1
Defo had covid sure wasnt everything been shot in the bedroom and the landing and seifs birthday presents left on the landing so she could come out of the room. Tge boyfriend probably brought it home from the mosque

Reactions: 5
She is the most insecure person on Instagram, just be real about ur family & where u grew up, if she was honest people wouldn't bat an eyelid, BUT pretending that u live a life u r accustomed to is a LIE....... u r only hurting urself Melissa...... its so obvious!!!!!!

Jesus even the cream carpet is gorgeous. My gorgeous( in the best d4 accent she could push out) cream carpet. She’s bleeping nuts like.

Mouth days are my least favorite. When she’s doing anything with them. And lip gloss is her thing. Everything is her bleeping thing. 🙄

Ah here. You do have lines hun. And there’s no such thing as baby Botox. And she has it here here and here. 🤣🤣not much more places you can put it. You pleb. Good genes my hole. Don’t make me post a picture of your mother. 🤣

Some of that hair is not hers? Non of that hair is hers. Her hair is thin and up to her shoulders almost. 🤣oh swigs. Go get the wine and let’s do a live. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, well, well. She has been reading here. After we said she has no interests bar spending Azhar’s money (cooking, reading, sports etc), what have we been treated to tonight? Only herself cooking a meal.
Well done Melissa. Now, the next thing you should do is go and take a class in English literacy, maybe get to Junior Cert level. It would stop all of us nasty trolls picking on your spelling and grammar. We will get there Mel, don’t worry. We might get you to cop on and stop being an absolute knobjockey.😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.