Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has got issues for sure, lying in bed wearing overpriced chinese tat wearing facecream and moaning. Those poor kids I feel sorry for them, she is in bed 2 days indulging herself. God forbid she had a real illness to deal with. She will be on again later whinging about school again tomorrow, wait for it. But today she is listening to her body ffs. I hope her followers unfollow her, she is a waste of oxygen. A lazy pathetic excuse of a mother.
I suffer with terrible period pain but unfortunately I have to get up, take 2 tablets and get on with my day. I'm not afforded the luxury of lying around in polyester in my fancy Egyptian cotton bedsheets. I have a job and a house to look after. Lying in her bed feeling sorry for herself isn't going to help with her period pains

Reactions: 8
I suffer with terrible period pain but unfortunately I have to get up, take 2 tablets and get on with my day. I'm not afforded the luxury of lying around in polyester in my fancy Egyptian cotton bedsheets. I have a job and a house to look after. Lying in her bed feeling sorry for herself isn't going to help with her period pains
Well said. I'm on Ponstan all weekend with mine. She needs to get real. Kids have been abandoned by her. No meals not that she cooks anyway, no interaction if Mom is in bed. Shes a dose of the scutters she is.

Reactions: 7
Well said. I'm on Ponstan all weekend with mine. She needs to get real. Kids have been abandoned by her. No meals not that she cooks anyway, no interaction if Mom is in bed. Shes a dose of the scutters she is.
Ponstan is a life saver. Might send swigs out some

Reactions: 3
I know this is awful..... but I couldn't help thinking the same, that part of her was looking at Rosie pregnant, showing pregnancy style etc & I felt she was sucked into it (just my opinion) she is 44, he is in his 50s, she has a boy & a girl already, it just didn't make sense!!!!!!!!!
Ah yeh there was a load of young ones half her age getting pregnant. I’m sure plenty think it. People have said it to me.

Ah listening to her body today. So different than every other day lol. Posing on the bed eye bleeping herself into the phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah yeh there was a load of young ones half her age getting pregnant. I’m sure plenty think it. People have said it to me.

Ah listening to her body today. So different than every other day lol. Posing on the bed eye bleeping herself into the phone.
Love that expression eye bleeping herself!

I think karma has caught up with her. She wanted a man, married as he was, got him. Had kids and thought she would be the Lady of the Manor, rich and happy. And here she is. Reduced to lying on her bed every weekend whinging but on her phone. Its a beautiful sunny day out and she could be out making lovely memories with her kids, yes Tigs, even in a lockdown!

But no. We are feeling v sorry for ourselves with our period. Imagine every woman in the country took to the bed for 2 days every month!!! Everything would go to tit. Shes pathetic.

Another day in bed!!! Fuckin hell
what’s going on with her ?!! She should really seek some help, she clearly Is struggling big time .

I think she is using her monthly’s as an excuse .
If she went outside for a fab walk , make up n phone free .
She b a new lady . She would b v surprised what the fresh air can do for u mentally.

Reactions: 4
She is depressed. She has nothing that brings her joy. She doesn’t read, paint or cook. She doesn’t exercise, she doesn’t listen to music, or play music. She doesn’t play sports or watch sports. She just shops. And that gets boring after a while. She doesn’t seem to have any kind of relationship with Ahzar, no chatting or discussing current affairs or exchanging opinion. Such an empty, soulless life. And for what? She is a laughing stock on the internet.

Reactions: 11
She just posted that for more reaction she is something else
And mother of the year goes to swignam

Reactions: 5
I can't actually work out if she is depressed or just attention seeking. She isn't interacting with anyone in her house but is happy to engage with the Internet. If I'm feeling down, I ignore everyone until I feel OK.

Its sad she has no friends. No one that would rock up to the door and say "Oi Tigs, get your shoes on and we go for a walk. I will buy the coffee and we can talk tit about all the trolls on Tattle. It will make you feel better I promise."

Thats sad. Lockdown has really opened eyes for people and their way of life. And what's important.

Reactions: 10
I can't actually work out if she is depressed or just attention seeking. She isn't interacting with anyone in her house but is happy to engage with the Internet. If I'm feeling down, I ignore everyone until I feel OK.

Its sad she has no friends. No one that would rock up to the door and say "Oi Tigs, get your shoes on and we go for a walk. I will buy the coffee and we can talk tit about all the trolls on Tattle. It will make you feel better I promise."

Thats sad. Lockdown has really opened eyes for people and their way of life. And what's important.
Yes I agree 💯, eyes have really been opened this past year and personally I’ve taken a lot of good things from it. Tigs is just a lazy self obsessed cow who will be straight back to shameless spending on crap!

She just posted that for more reaction she is something else
And mother of the year goes to swignam
Exactly it’s all for more DM’s and improve her engagement scores .. I wouldn’t believe one single thing that this one posts.... .she gives zero fu*@ks for anyone else...maybe the boyfriend is at his wife’s house and she has the place to herself 🤫🤫

Reactions: 3
But if she's in bed who will stir the 'homemade' mash with a fork? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But if she's in bed who will stir the 'homemade' mash with a fork? 😱
She'll get a takeaway even though she's said how much she hates take away. We'll then be treated to a lovely bloated crotch shot and a video of her deflating, eye rolling and asking "is it too early for a swig". She'll then show us the groundbreaking bubbly and cherry concoction

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.