Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes to her ‘work’, urban coffee takeaway and M&S
Then home

How can she never ever go for a walk?! In a year of lockdown isn’t it all any of us do? I was better in Lockdown 1 but still
She literally never gets fresh air with her kids
Maybe 2/3 times I think in a year?!

Reactions: 7
She gets all the fresh air she needs in Mauritius.

It’s a wonder she’s not flogging Mauritius air in a glass jar. Next release of crap she flogs most likely. 🤣🤣😂😂

So sad though the world and it’s dog were out today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was a fabulous day. She is missing out on so much with her family but is so self absorbed and obsessed with herself, it doesn't matter to her. I pity those kids having the likes of her for a mother. Mommy Dearest comes to mind if any of ye have seen the film about Joan Crawford, she adopted kids to make herself look good but didn't bother with them afterwards. She loved herself more. Plus she was too busy rivalling Bette Davis for roles. Her kids grew up damaged.

Reactions: 5
They’ll be a sell out!!!

between tigs buying them for Azhar and Brenda from Sligo buying they’ll be gone in seconds.

the white pair 🤢🤮

They’re on the website. Basically the women’s pjs modelled by a man that isn’t Azhar in a grass coffin

View attachment 445474
Havent been on here in awhile, so just going through the thread, WHY do a shoot in a furniture shop and not even try and make it look like he is just in a room or in a house!? It looks beyond tacky that it's all clearly been shot in a furniture shop!!!! I have no background in photography, styling or anything to do with fashion but this is so amateur, I could do better!!🙈🙈

Also to add it could -40 and my husband wouldn't wear p.j's. I always associate men's pyjamas with someone ill in hospital or in an aged care facility.

• Haha
Can’t really see the Bobbi brown make up with the massive filter you bleep 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She has a lot of active wear for someone who sits in her hole all day
It’s pretty sad when the chosen outdoor shot of the day is sitting on the window ledge of her not forever home catching the sunshine. A fab day and she can’t be arsed bringing the kids to the park. But the driveway is good enough

Reactions: 6
She will be back on the bed soon enough. That makeup whilst wearing a filter! Like really!! Her dark eye circles are prominent today. Like 2 piss holes in the snow.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just done a quick stock check and it appears that 5 pairs in total have been sold and they’re all the navy colour. No white in any size sold yet.
As you were......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's possible one of the family have covid... hence not having left the house for a couple of weeks and saying the son was ill...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s pretty sad when the chosen outdoor shot of the day is sitting on the window ledge of her not forever home catching the sunshine. A fab day and she can’t be arsed bringing the kids to the park. But the driveway is good enough
Quick shot of sky while she pretends she’s off for a walk.
back in to lie and gaze at her crotch and fling devices at first snd second born as she calls them

Reactions: 10
Still haven’t taken my hat off all day 🤯
Ok tigs
You were outside on your step with no hat on
Who puts a hat on indoors and not outdoors 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m always gobsmacked by the sheer amount of money spent on stuff! It’s like an addiction!! More makeup, more clothes, the list goes on. Sounds so cliche, but she needs to find an interest outside of this materialistic crap! Exercise, health, outside in the fresh air with her kids........ anything to keep her mind focussed away from the relentless buying 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I can see spring
Have you opened your
Blinds in your dark house today and had a look
Out side
It’s blowing a gale with rain and wind warnings in place

Lack of content is really shining through and no real other mention of her men’s pjamas 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She can see spring?? Could she not see it the last few days? You know, when she was in bed with her period and when the weather was actually nice

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.