Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is a lot more tit when you’re older?!!! I had two friends die recently who were in their early forties. Growing older is a privilege you bleeping moron. Get over yourself and your over sharing😡😡😡 We all know its a hangover you have anyways. Pleb.
Totally agree. People dying from covid and cancers etc at all ages... it’s a period. As someone older than Swigs... life is pretty excellent as you get older but maybe that’s because I’m wise enough to know material things don’t actually make you happy

I’m on bed rest because of a condition and honestly ye are keeping me entertained no end
Sorry I should rephrase “if I’m honest ye are keeping me entertained”
Stay well and look after yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s still there. Sabby changed her insta name to Sabrina hill. It’s way down in the comments. Still sitting there UNLIKED 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s depressed.

Lying in bed with a period so bad you are going to abandon your kids for the day but yet you’re clearly on Instagram blocking people???????? Poor kids.
Yes the kids are only used for the gram. Anything they do worthy of her time. I’d say she only wanted another baby for an accessory. So she could dress the bump and take pics. Do up a baby room with free tit she’d beg for. Content ya know.

Reactions: 12
Is that really her mosque that are in those videos?? These are super spreading events. I feel sorry for her really because she probably cant stop this or her family going there.

Reactions: 1
Yes the kids are only used for the gram. Anything they do worthy of her time. I’d say she only wanted another baby for an accessory. So she could dress the bump and take pics. Do up a baby room with free tit she’d beg for. Content ya know.
I know this is awful..... but I couldn't help thinking the same, that part of her was looking at Rosie pregnant, showing pregnancy style etc & I felt she was sucked into it (just my opinion) she is 44, he is in his 50s, she has a boy & a girl already, it just didn't make sense!!!!!!!!!

🤣🤣 That’s how she gets to charge champagne prices

You do realise that the colour champagne is soooo much more expensive than cream.....
I know if I bought my fella pjs of that price he’d firstly be giving me a clip round the ear but if he wanted to wear them and saw me with them on he’d kill me 😅

• Haha
I'd love to have seen her with a newborn baby, where they HAD to come first, keep you up all night, want to be in your arms all day, you don't get time to eat or shower (although she's used to that still).

She must have been a monster to be around that time I'd say. Can't imagine why she was trying for another one. You have to be selfless as a mother, and I struggle to see her ever being that.

Honestly she’s not right in the head , it’s a beautiful day out there and she’s lying around changing from over stocked over priced set of polyester to the next “ listening to her body “ A massive toe up the hole she needs

Reactions: 11
Honestly she’s not right in the head , it’s a beautiful day out there and she’s lying around changing from over stocked over priced set of polyester to the next “ listening to her body “ A massive toe up the hole she needs
She has got issues for sure, lying in bed wearing overpriced chinese tat wearing facecream and moaning. Those poor kids I feel sorry for them, she is in bed 2 days indulging herself. God forbid she had a real illness to deal with. She will be on again later whinging about school again tomorrow, wait for it. But today she is listening to her body ffs. I hope her followers unfollow her, she is a waste of oxygen. A lazy pathetic excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.