Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also seems to think we live in America-‘frosting’ ‘favorite’🙄It’s icing and favourite, you stupid, stupid woman. I’d say she has never read a book in her life, not even a ladybird children's book.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly, most of the men I know would be a Medium or a Large.
Dunno about you ladies but my man is an Xtra Large 😂😂😂😂 boom

Are non manly men a smaller size on average?

Asking for a market research friend

Maybe she does know that approx less than 100 small men will be delighted to be wearing cheap synthetic matching pjs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dunno about you ladies but my man is an Xtra Large 😂😂😂😂 boom

Are non manly men a smaller size on average?

Asking for a market research friend

Maybe she does know that approx less than 100 small men will be delighted to be wearing cheap synthetic matching pjs
Probably explains the small quantities available! Even my sporty teenage son is a medium. Can’t be too many petite men in that market

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for Seif. He is a teenage boy now, he needs some privacy. If she doesn’t give him time to grow she will have problems down the line. He seems like such a lovely kid
I was just coming on to say this, seems like a great kid. Everyone is entitled to their privacy. Leave he be.

Didn’t I say they’ll be the very same as the women’s but with a pocket. Shes even used that material before. The sweat sh
Probably explains the small quantities available! Even my sporty teenage son is a medium. Can’t be too many petite men in that market
i mean azhar is a tiny little thing. She’s prob going off him. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe she is planning to flog them back to women when they don’t sell?
I showed my husband them and he just said ‘what kind of wanker would wear them?’
He spat out his tea at the price😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are awful, I don’t think any Man would be happy to get them. The other thing is, there isn’t much give in the crotch area and men tend to sit with the legs wider etc, can’t see the 100% polyester being able to deal with that kinda stretch. My husband would absolutely hate them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads all I can focus on is the fact they are bet onto that chap. Especially around the crotch. €75 for cheap knock offs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Especially if there’s something to ‘fill’ the crotch area, let‘s just say😋 I wonder did she take male anatomy into consideration when choosing from the catalogue?

• Haha
They look like one of those ads in magazines aimed at older people. Like the comfy sandals and the long pleated skirt type ads. For your hubby who's going in for the oul hip replacement. Only the model is younger. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are shocking!! Even Tigs can’t get excited about them!!!!

Im facing another sleepless night tonight as there is still a chance we will see Azhar in them and I’m not giving up on the grass coffin either I’m praying it will make an appearance.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are awful, I don’t think any Man would be happy to get them. The other thing is, there isn’t much give in the crotch area and men tend to sit with the legs wider etc, can’t see the 100% polyester being able to deal with that kinda stretch. My husband would absolutely hate them.
Yea she described them as relaxed slim line I was like 🤔

I’d say she had planned on an advertising scene with Azhar breezing down slowly on a beach in Mauritius —-all in the tighty whitey set like a vision from a cult

Damn you Covid

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to pop down to Carrickmines earlier, there was a Nurish van in front of me and I feckin KNEW it was headed for her house!!! You’d swear she had absolutely no time to do some baking with Hana, I think it would be really therapeutic for the poor child

Reactions: 10
Maybe she is planning to flog them back to women when they don’t sell?
I showed my husband them and he just said ‘what kind of wanker would wear them?’
He spat out his tea at the price😬
Your husband is a wise man 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.