Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a precocious child. I find her unlikeable. She’s on track to be a melter when she hits puberty.
Agree 100% .. I don’t usually say anything about a child but she is a little horror!! I just tap on the minute i see her .. can’t stand the way she speaks .. the marbles in the mouth .. grates on every nerve in my body!!

Reactions: 19
I see Pippa posted about the kdsisters (never heard of them before to be honest) new pyjamas range! Ouch!!

Reactions: 4
Definitely! She will never get to the dizzy heights of BT’s
She was in Harvey Norman’s saw her range on a table in there one day 🙄not sure if it’s still there or was a promotion thing 🤷‍♀️

She was in Harvey Norman’s saw her range on a table in there one day 🙄not sure if it’s still there or was a promotion thing 🤷‍♀️
Sorry Harvey Nichols😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You have to be kidding me.
Is it just me or is hana way too old for that type of shite game?

Reactions: 6
Does it irritate anyone when she says - swipe up to shop the fish set - should it not be swipe up to buy?? Like when I go to dunnes and I pick up yoghurts I'm picking them up to buy them not feckin shop them.

Also the price of that cheap looking fish set. Looks pure boring too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.