Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s lost - she thinks it was stolen but I don’t think they’ve had a break in or anything - she just came on one day and said someone must have stolen my watch
How do you lose something so expensive? If it’s real, that is.
I find Rolex watches quite vulgar.

Reactions: 4
Trying get a job with the skin care trilogy bottle kisses . Did she not say when she showed us her over priced mirror that she was curling her hair now she out of shower with wet hair spend time with your kids tigs instead of playing with your self upstairs 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
How do you lose something so expensive? If it’s real, that is.
I find Rolex watches quite vulgar.
It’s fake. She has lots of fake tit. She says her non- husband gave it to her after she had Hana. But it didn’t even show up until the child was a year or two old. After one of azhars trips to China or somewhere i suspect like half her bags and stuff lol Baller on a budget. Fake tit everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I’m trying so hard to work from home but it’s so hard trying to entertain two kids all day” Fast forward to her taking an hour long “Spa Shower” (AT ONE O’CLOCK) and looking in the mirror for another few hours I’m sure.......

Also another example of her tone deafness......totally clueless to Avoca and Aramark 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Undecisive? Wtf Is that 🤣. Also the pool photo she dipped in for a photo. She never gets in please. Wouldn’t ruin her hair nor her fake watch

Reactions: 6
Undecisive? Wtf Is that 🤣. Also the pool photo she dipped in for a photo. She never gets in please. Wouldn’t ruin her hair nor her fake watch
She’s creating her own inKKredible language don’t you know?It’s not English anyways🤷‍♀️
Did anyone pick up on the dig at us here... “if Azhar is watching my stories“.. just a day after someone said that he probably doesn’t watch her stories after pimping out her kids. She is reading everything here, the sad sack.

Reactions: 6
She’s creating her own inKKredible language don’t you know?It’s not English anyways🤷‍♀️
Did anyone pick up on the dig at us here... “if Azhar is watching my stories“.. just a day after someone said that he probably doesn’t watch her stories after pimping out her kids. She is reading everything here, the sad sack.
Barn brakkkkkkk. Does it not hurt to try speak so differently to her natural accent and voice. Fuckkkk sakkkke and when she eats I want to die. Big ass witch mouth. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Tignam actually enjoy her children? After watching her giving about them being excited to see their Dad yesterday I would fully believe she doesn't like having them. The stories of Hana were too painful to watch so had to tap through... not cute, she is a mirror of all her
mother's bad traits.
Yes it’s very hard to watch that child behave like that nobody likes a child giving it all that what will she be like in a few years she’s exposing these kids to be getting lots of bullying In the future not right at all

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t it only yesterday she told us all to get up and get dressed up with make up early And today she’s not even dressed at 12 ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t it only yesterday she told us all to get up and get dressed up with make up early And today she’s not even dressed at 12 ?!
She's a complete contradiction. And it's proved a point that Azhar doesn't give a duck what she does online with her calling Hana tonight and putting her forefront for her content while he was in the background on the phone probably. She's a disgusting mother. Should be ashamed of herself using that child for attention.

Reactions: 7
What ever happened to those sculpting facials she was getting for free there that she swore by a couple of years ago Did that gravy train run out ?
Haha!! I remember those, showing before and after pics and there was zero difference between them. But kept hammering on about how much difference there was🤓👀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lady Tiggy von Swiggy you need to take a few life lessons

You don’t expose your children to SM without permission - Seif and his friends and Hana too

You don’t tag Avoca unless you hashtag it’s pr

You don’t preach to followers and and not do

You don’t pretend to be something you’re not - you don’t need to

Don’t twiddle your toes / don’t tick your words

And most of all don’t pretend to be above your station and where you grew up. That’s important

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Look who learned how to spell Patricia... only the rest of the language to master now, eh Tiggy?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.