Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashford Castle is for old money, Adare is for new money from what I see🤔

Reactions: 5
Tiggy stole the idea for the moss in the bowl from selling sunset. S3 ep 5. Cheeky wagon saying she just seen the moss and got inspired to put it in her showroom.
Yes moss balls on a bowl is nothing new. Most things she does she’s ripped off from somewhere. No originality. But she envisioned it lads. In her head like.

Reactions: 8
Yes moss balls on a bowl is nothing new. Most things she does she’s ripped off from somewhere. No originality. But she envisioned it lads. In her head like.
Subsequently, she could just see it in her minds eye. Like the freezing cold boat trip in the pissing rain and howling wind for the house coats. A visionary is what she is. A tacky Nostradamus with bad hair extensions and overdrawn lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder did loulerie get much backlash for gifting Tigs the necklace for having a bad week with her covid-19 symptoms.
Melissa is following Louise Stokes but Louise isn't following poor Tigs.
Was also so surprised to see Spotlight worked with her after her dissing the brand a year or so ago. As soon as Pippa started working with spotlight Tigs was tagging spotlight to get in on the action.
She sent out the message today that a visit to Ashford is called for. I am sure they would love a celeb like herself for a VIP stay

Spotlight has lost all credibility with the amount and type of influencers they've used to hawk their products. I wouldn't buy anything that Tigs has recommended because I know well that she's only in it for the cash.

Reactions: 14
Spotlight has lost all credibility with the amount and type of influencers they've used to hawk their products. I wouldn't buy anything that Tigs has recommended because I know well that she's only in it for the cash.
I won’t be buying Spotlight ever again either. It was only about 2 years ago Tiggs couldn’t get enough of the Crest strips. Then she came on & lied saying she stopped using them when pregnant with her daughter 7/8 years ago. These yolks are compulsive liars to sell whatever they’re selling. You couldn’t believe anything out of their mouths.

Reactions: 9
I won’t be buying Spotlight ever again either. It was only about 2 years ago Tiggs couldn’t get enough of the Crest strips. Then she came on & lied saying she stopped using them when pregnant with her daughter 7/8 years ago. These yolks are compulsive liars to sell whatever they’re selling. You couldn’t believe anything out of their mouths.
I think she meant pregnant when she had the miscarriage not on Hannah. She has been peddling Spotlight a while but always said crest were what got her teeth so white.

Reactions: 4
I think she meant pregnant when she had the miscarriage not on Hannah. She has been peddling Spotlight a while but always said crest were what got her teeth so white.
The filters she uses also make her teeth extra white. There’s an Argos video she did promoting toys Last Christmas with her own 2 children. Zero filters & she looks so different & her teeth are not radiation white in it either!

The filters she uses also make her teeth extra white. There’s an Argos video she did promoting toys Last Christmas with her own 2 children. Zero filters & she looks so different & her teeth are not radiation white in it either!
Don't think I said her teeth were white or not just clarifying the when she was pregnant comment. She always put it down to crest at first before she was being paid by spotlight. Wouldn't trust her opinion on anything since she calls her dressing gowns luxury.

Have you a link to it?

I wonder why she keeps spelling Thomas in Foxrock incorrectly?
😂😂😂Tigster can barely spell anything correctly, she was baulking at Seif‘s school books earlier. That’s what kids do in school Melissa, they learn from books and stuff. Probably a foreign concept to her as I doubt school was a priority for her in her youth.

Reactions: 3
I wish she’d shut up calling it Chanel wine. Why doesn’t she call whispering angel chateau D’Eaclans if that’s how she refers to her wines. So pretentious. God help her.
and no her teeth aren’t as white as she tries to make out they are. They are fine but not that white at ALL. everything is about lying to be seen a certain way. Childhood insecurity

I wish she’d shut up calling it Chanel wine. Why doesn’t she call whispering angel chateau D’Eaclans if that’s how she refers to her wines. So pretentious. God help her.
and no her teeth aren’t as white as she tries to make out they are. They are fine but not that white at ALL. everything is about lying to be seen a certain way. Childhood insecurity
I wish she'd stop overlining her lips. Every time I see her I want to Wipe her Mouth. It's like she can't colour inside the lines 🙄

She nearly wet her bleeping nickers when trinny has her pjs
Seriously she didn’t buy them for her self she didn’t try them on She didn’t even show them properly
They are probably in a ball on the floor with all the other stuff trinny gets
Que swigs boxing up her best robes and bombarding trinny with them now

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.