Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's exactly it, I expect she's still in fashion city but instead of boxing up the housecoats that she sends out for free every week - let's face it, nobody is paying money for these. She will now be acting as a distributor trying to have them stocked in boutiques around the country.
She'll be onto EY next trying to nominate herself in the entrepreneur of the year
I can see her on Dragons Den 🙄🤣 ‘robe designer’ seriously like... 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
love the title. am gobsmacked at the spend and push on office. Must be a bigger plan?

Either money laundering - so washing the money through the refurb which is then also tax deductible or just generating losses while letting her play shop to be offset against other group businesses.

Just checked and her most recent financials have been uploaded. So now we see her loss in the first year was 15,880 and now a loss of 7,584 for 2019. Cumulative losses of 23,464 - what an amazing empire she’s running there, no wonder she’s exhausted 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
God she really can’t handle getting up with the kids for school can she 😳 hardest week of her life 😂 comparing it to child birth an all🤣
And then goes on the beggy mitchell for a stay at a castle 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God she really can’t handle getting up with the kids for school can she 😳 hardest week of her life 😂 comparing it to child birth an all🤣
And then goes on the beggy mitchell for a stay at a castle 🙈
I copped that too, feck right off Beggy pay for your hotel like everyone else 😡

Reactions: 7
Why is she concerned about money all of a sudden? I thought she was loaded, or likes to give that impression...not everyone can afford her robes after all, there are makeup bags for the likes of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t know what the naked safari look was about. She a fully think she’s high fashion. Thinks Anna Wintour was taking those photos. She’d devour herself wouldn’t she.And no don’t believe she sleeps in the robes. But she has mentioned that she does almost daily since I commented on who the duck would sleep in them so uncomfortable. Also with the business loss yes. Lol. When she started the robes mama June was down in the pub shouting around the place about how she was going to make millions with her new business lol.
Definitely on the beg for a hotel stay also. You’d think she’s so loaded she’d Just book a room lol. Do they have a golf course ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she hidden the name of filters she's using. She clearly has a filter on with freckles but name for the filter is not on the screen. Usually it shows for me!?

Poor Tigs can’t cope with school runs. How dreadful for her. Why didn’t she sent the kids to a local school, so? Why can’t she live close to the schools?
This hand wringing over the cost of school books and castle holidays is bleeping hilarious from a woman who flogs polyester dressing gowns at stupid prices and throws the crumbs of €20 toilet bags at the paupers. €70 for a nanna cushion? You’re having a laugh.
Pick a lane, Tigs. You’re either ‘relatable’ or you’re not.

Reactions: 13
Don’t know what the naked safari look was about. She a fully think she’s high fashion. Thinks Anna Wintour was taking those photos. She’d devour herself wouldn’t she.And no don’t believe she sleeps in the robes. But she has mentioned that she does almost daily since I commented on who the duck would sleep in them so uncomfortable. Also with the business loss yes. Lol. When she started the robes mama June was down in the pub shouting around the place about how she was going to make millions with her new business lol.
Definitely on the beg for a hotel stay also. You’d think she’s so loaded she’d Just book a room lol. Do they have a golf course ?
:LOL: Please elaborate on the pub story

Reactions: 1
BTW she doesn't even drop the kids in the morning. She always said Azhar did it. So now the little lad gets the bus and Azhar drops Hana.

Reactions: 3
Tiggy stole the idea for the moss in the bowl from selling sunset. S3 ep 5. Cheeky wagon saying she just seen the moss and got inspired to put it in her showroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tiggy stole the idea for the moss in the bowl from selling sunset. S3 ep 5. Cheeky wagon saying she just seen the moss and got inspired to put it in her showroom.
She doesn’t have any original ideas at all. Everything she does has been done before! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Why would she put up a story of her ‘bestie’ with no mask, then the next is of twiggy all masked up? She really is very dim🙄
LOL just went over to double check, they’ve been deleted 😆 please someone got screenshots 🙏

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.