Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
The women in that school in Cabinteely don’t anyway, the majority of them are actually dressed for work and heading straight into the office after drop off or going for a walk in Cabinteely park or a coffee with the other mums like most mums in the country! Certainly not sitting in the parking spot around the corner beside the recycling bins hiding away like melly. Have never once seen her actually get out of the car and wait at the gate , god forbid she’d have to talk to the peasants
Wonder has she been the that from the start never spoke to any parents i was a bit odd 🤣when my 1st started but with covid didn't help but always spoke to the other parent's it's called manners something that stuck up cow doenst have

Reactions: 2

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
What is going on with her lips??
---
Also… she should clip them again?? Does she not realise the basics when it comes to flowers? Now I’m certainly no expert but I learned years and years ago to at least remove the leaves so that they would last longer. Or am I being too harsh?
---
Last one… why is it always “my” Hana, or “my” Azhar? They are not your possessions Melly! Much as you would like them to be. You do not own them!! Christ on a bike 🙈

Attachments

Nopatience

VIP Member
Ah bless she is working on a reel to show us how to do her everyday makeup as she calls it. Anyone want to see how to over line lips and achieve manly eyebrows.

memyselfi

VIP Member
Special chips and special drinks. Oh so posh 😂😂
The thoughts of her sliding around that flat in the dark gives me the creeps. Have yet to see the curtains open in it when driving by she thinks she is Britney Spears like with paps out trying to snap her

Pambono5

Chatty Member
That’s literally all she does. Some of our nicest weather so far this year and she’s stuck in, blinds closed, with only her dodgy box as her friend, watching 11 hours of shite.

That’s not to mention the endless hours she spends watching bizarre reels on Insta
Very true. Id say the light that comes in from those big windows is fabulous. I would be whipping open the curtains and spending as much free time as possible on the balcony

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Jesus she spends her days hiding her sprogs faces
Then proceeds to a video up

Looks absolutely shite crappie weather too
I'd say the two of them killed each other over all the golf and breaking fasts

But no holiday will be complete without a forced kiss 😘 or can they even do that during Ramadan

snmb

Is it just me or does everyone not wash new bed linen when removed from the packaging before putting them on the bed. Although I have a diagnosis for OCD not using the term flippantly like the insta huns so maybe its not a thing to wash them first 😁. They are straight out of packet and not even an iron
I am relaxed about a lot of household things but I have to wash new bedlinen and towels before using them.

Lyrac

This is some of the But she picked up ? What ? Proof read your post before posting!

I don't even care what that child is taking on holidays but I do care about lies. "She will wear her crocs at the airport" nex minit - My Hana rollin around on Heelies.

Puddle Duck

She knows she isn’t. She had a blessing that nobody even went to. Nothing is legal. I assume he did that to shut her up and now she likes to imagine it’s real. I mean whatever your into Melissa but you know the truth. I don’t know why she does it. Shame ? Wants to feel equal to the wife ? More than likely wants to make people from where she comes from think that she’s married and did well for herself lol. Insecure.I’d say she looks down on people not married with kids and wasn’t getting it legally, so settled for what he’d give and that’s a fake marriage, so she could go around saying my husband. It’s all very funny yet sad. Nobody really cares who is or is not married, but when your dealing with somebody that’s so full of shit like her, who’s a miserable evil bitch I’ll call her out on that insecurity in a second. She knows the truth so it kills her everyone else knows too. She’ll never address it.
It's all very sad really.

Reactions: 1

Peonyrose

VIP Member
This was 10 years ago. So imagine now without Botox and filters. Real life hun.
---
Are we to believe azhole took this pic ? Haha. He’s laughing at me hahaha. We are having such a good time. We both have such a good sense of humour.
---
When did she post these?

Reactions: 1