Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Obsessing over that poxy bag. It’s dreadful. Imagine having to carry it around. In the middle of the day too. She’s such a weirdo.

Reactions: 2

Balooba

VIP Member
No, Sleeper is actually a brand, you can buy on the likes of Net a Porter, Brown Thomas etc. They’re known for ther long linen dresses ( that you probably could sleep in as linen is a natural fibre as opposed to the polyester shite Mellly sells)

I have a few myself, they’re spenny enough but good quality. I note Melly hadn’t had a new one in a while, I think whatever she has is a legacy from when she actually had a relevant page and managed to sell the odd robe. No new sleeper dresses for Melly these days, the boyfriend must have cut her pocket money 💰 I dont buy for a moment that she’s actually being sustainable 😂
Thanks for that. I honestly hadn’t a clue!

luckydog

Chatty Member
Is she gone ladies?….Just went on insta there & see her profile but has no posts or followers? v odd

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Melissa is 46. She needs HRT.

Didnt she buy a book once on this?!!!

Menopause is very tough for women, some more than others. This woman still thinks she is a young wan. She will NEVER embrace being a mature woman.

Meltdowns when 50 approaches. Complete Pyscho. Azhole will be even more absent than now. Probably have another Fool lined up.
Oh I don't know about a book she bought, I missed that one. Doubt she read it. There just seems be a few "influencers discussing it a lot lately and a few gaining notoriety and more followers and re shares from it so she will definitely be next.
Im a few years away but getting close myself but one thing is for sure I will be getting info from my gp not the influencers or buying supplements they are shilling to "help" Yeah help their bank accounts

mygoodgod

VIP Member
The child got a terrible haircut. It's choppy and gapped. Her hair is very heavy for her frame.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
She’s gone so bloody boring

Can’t even take the piss now here it’s all repeated so much

she should shake up her style, start the gym , get a hobby, meet a few pals- DO Something!

I’m bored watching it she must be bored senseless living it

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Things are bad chez Melly. They have to project films on the wall, no tellies in the flat😕 Maybe she sold the one on the armrest on Adverts/Depop/Facebook so that she can buy perfumes because of their labels.
As an aside, I was in Turkey recently. The quality of the fakes there are AMZING. Celine, Chloe, LV, Chanel boy bags. Unbelievable fakes. Insane fakes if I’m honest.
Aren't they amazing you actually Wouldn't no they were fake really good quality