Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bottom fell out of my world when my mam was diagnosed with bowel cancer I wasn’t able to speak about it let alone go to the gram to tell stranger's. Each to their own but a cancer diagnosis hits so hard I couldn’t even contemplate sharing it, it just knocks the stuffing out of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All while using a beach tan filter.
it’s very sad that Melissa thinks of instagram as a replacement friend.

Reactions: 17
The bottom fell out of my world when my mam was diagnosed with bowel cancer I wasn’t able to speak about it let alone go to the gram to tell stranger's. Each to their own but a cancer diagnosis hits so hard I couldn’t even contemplate sharing it, it just knocks the stuffing out of you.
Same happened with me when my mum was diagnosed a few months back. I have never been so winded with fright that I couldn't breath as I was then. I actually cannot believe someone would stoop that low and use it as content less than 24hrs after hearing the news. A normal person would of been tearing down the road to her mum the minute she got off the phone! Not tigs...... she got the news and rather travel a small distance down the road, she instead went to the fridge for wine and lit candles to set up an inta sympathy whoring pic.
She has to be the most despicable woman on insta. I'd say she will loose a fair few followers over her sympathy whoring. Cancer unfortunately hits a massive nerve with people over family experience and people will surely see through this one!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Cervical cancer is one of the easier cancers to treat and beat. Extremely common. But hey! As long as it can be put on the ’gram right?!!

Reactions: 5
If caught in time, which it sounds like it has in Tigs mother’s case.
Fair enough, its still a huge worry for people though. But the type of cancer is irrelevant here, it's about her exploitation of the situation regardless of the magnitude.
Also, hilarious that she lit a smelly candle at home 😅

Reactions: 7
I guarantee she will use all comments here to go on an epic rant. Get the popcorn folks.

Reactions: 6
I just don't get her dad is driving up and odem the rd while going through treatment himself while that lazy bleep does nothing to help so your crocodile tears won't fool me stupid witch nothing but selfish

I just don't get her dad is driving up and odem the rd while going through treatment himself while that lazy bleep does nothing to help so your crocodile tears won't fool me stupid witch nothing but selfish
Don’t get it either, she has a lovely comfortable air conditioned car that she could spin him up and back in or even meet him half way.
I always maintain it’s not just the lift it’s the support that’s given by picking someone up and being there waiting to take them home.

Reactions: 16
Kinda mean to have her dad be trotting up and down with the mum when he is unwell himself while they have grown children who should be able to ease that burden

Reactions: 11
Horrible news about her mum, but she said she can’t drive! So if her treatment is in st Luke’s… does she expect her sick dad to drive the mum up and down or will she do the honourable thing and help out 🫢🫢

Reactions: 3
What sap sent her fabric softener. What is the world coming to
They always do too apparently! I'd be kinda raging her calling me a follower, surely if she's done it for her a few times she could be gracious enough to call her a friend!

Cancer seems so much more prevalent these days. Wtf is happening. I hope both of her parents will be OK. And yes she could absolutely be collecting and dropping them home.

Reactions: 2
Kinda mean to have her dad be trotting up and down with the mum when he is unwell himself while they have grown children who should be able to ease that burden
Way more than kinda mean. To think of her poor dad on cancer treatment himself driving his wife to appointments, no doubt out of his mind with worry. And all the while their grown up daughter is going to beauty appointment after beauty appointment and playing around with stockkk. Disgusting!

Awful news for any family but this one just uses this as content… what a horrible individual she is… I like to think that I am a caring person but for the life of me I just cannot have any sympathy whatsoever for her… she is just the most fake, materialistic unbelievable individual I have ever seen on Instagram

It's very telling that her unwell Dad who is being treated for Cancer is then also driving up and down with her sick Mum, all the while Melissa has done nothing to help out by the sounds of it, like she was off on hols for 2 wks living her best life!!!
I feel sorry for her parents, cancer is absolutely horrific and I hope both will be ok. But her post the night before saying she had received horrific news is not cool.
Just keep it to yourself instead of running to instagram

Absolutely devastated but comes on with a face full of makeup an Instagram filter and didn't forget to put on all her jewelry or sunglasses. U don't fool me Melissa u Don t care about your family at all

Reactions: 12
agree with all the comments here, she is just disgusting, no-one in their right mind wld be bawling on instgram about their sick Mother, in the hope it will gain sympathy & followers, no-one would just call their Mother they would be with their Mother. Id like to think that after her pathetic crying on instagram she drove straight down to see her parents but most likely she saw it as a great excuse to put on her slinky dressing gown & knock back the vino, horrible horrible woman…prove us all wrong Melissa, If your Mother doesn’t mind you sharing her dreadful news with a bunch of strangers why dont you post a picture with her & show your “audience” that you actually do care 🙃 and if you cant do that dont talk about her anymore because you are just letting yourself down (again) cop onto yourself woman & grow the fu*k up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel for her mother, it’s awful news.
But I’m shook after watching those stories. Why is she sharing all this personal health and family business with her ‘audience’ - her mother was ‘happy’ for her so share it on Instagram. Did she actually ask her that on the day the woman was diagnosed with cancer? duck me, that is bad…..
She had no dignity or class speaking about someone else’s diagnosis like this. Put the bleeping phone and filters away and drive to Tullamore you bleeping waste of skin and hug your mother and father. I’m shocked.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.