Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another self care day. Like WTF! Does she ever do anything with her kids, throw your bleeping hair up in a bun and get out with those kids before they are grown up and are running for the hills as far away from you as possible!
I have never seen anyone spend as much time on their appearance as Tigs.

Reactions: 17
Another self care day. Like WTF! Does she ever do anything with her kids, throw your bleeping hair up in a bun and get out with those kids before they are grown up and are running for the hills as far away from you as possible!
Was thinking the same. Same bullshit self care all day every day. A nice little pamper night wouldn’t even feel like anything to her as it’s all she does from the moment she opens her eyes. That’s all that daughter sees too god help her. It’s actually insane stuff.

Don’t be silly it’s genetics. Nothing to see here lads. Lol. She’s never met a cream, oil, facial or injection she didn’t love. It never stops.

Reactions: 13
Azhar is on the missing list. She cant help post the forced " kiss" when they go out so they went nowhere Fri night.

More tit being pumped into her face tomorrow. Lets hope they use very long needles lol !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No sign of Daddy at all these day is there?
Except for the pretend date. 🤷
If he is with somebody else those poor kids. I wouldn’t feel any sympathy for her at all. She new he was married man before she jumped in to bed with him.

Reactions: 6
Ah here only giving away the foundation now!!! On a high the other day with all the likes on the one post and promised loads of stuff from her freebies she doesn’t use!!! Back down to scrapings of likes for over 40k followers again so just sending out a tube of bloody foundation only because it’s not her shade! Will ya put a box of stuff together for the poor girl who bothered to enter! You have so so much free stuff sent to you! You truly are the meanest of all the instahuns!

Reactions: 15
Be kind Melly…aren’t you always bleating on about your million miscarriages and then you laugh at Britney, who is clearly unwell. Ohhhh, it’s just be kind to you. I see.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh you love giving back!!!! A €40 bottle of foundation you got for FREE! And you had to post how you’re the kindest influencer on here! Ah will ya stop! The fact that you posted the praise for YOURSELF is the problem and why you have no friends left! Can you not see that! Send her some of your press drops you don’t use with the free foundation you have! You only gave it away because it isn’t your colour NOT because you love to give back!!! THIS IS THE PROBLEM

Reactions: 27
Be kind Melly…aren’t you always bleating on about your million miscarriages and then you laugh at Britney, who is clearly unwell. Ohhhh, it’s just be kind to you. I see.

MELISSA and her million miscarriages is right. Sure didn't we hear about all of them plus the ones she never had. But needed content for the Gram and attention. Wouldn't you think she could identify with some one else's loss? But no. She is a liar, a fake and a delusional witch. Selfish self obsessed and easy to see why she has no one in her life. No friend's shoulder to cry on. Christ she is a dose of the shits on a good day. She drains everyone around her. No wonder Azhar's eye isn't on her. He must be sick of looking at her. Younger model on the way, he must be bored off his face every single day. Her real face no filters.

No feelings towards anyone if it's not her. Narcissistic people do not ever get believed when they spout tit. I'm not a Britney fan, but I know when some one has mental health issues so would never be a complete dismissive bleep like Tigs was today. How bleeping dare she comment on some one when her own life is so fucked up. She needs help, God help her when her kids and Azhar duck off and leave her sorry ass in a face pack under the table pissed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Writing her winner’s reply again I see. Sooo the kindest influencer ever!! Yeah tigs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I knew that she would wear white”……. Well wippedoo Tigs. Kourtney got married and wore white. And you just knew it. Clever girl

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And yet has she ever gone to a spa with a couple of friends??
I don't spend a tit load of money on lotions and potions but every 4months myself and friends have a proper spa day, get a nice treatment and have lunch and a catch up, so good for the soul. Her life is very sad, sitting at home rubbing creams into herself, I'd rather spend my time going for a walk to get some fresh air.
They really do nothing nice as a family, DTC seems to be all she can manage with her children to buy more crap from zara, the mind boggles.

Fawning over the Kardashians, this family are the trashiest family. If they hadn't the money they wouldn't look out of place in a trailer park, so many husbands, kids, exes, affairs and they have zero style and no class!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She probably looks up to the Kardashians as examples to be fair.
Everyone knows this whirlwind wedding won’t last, but poor Melly thinks its true love🤣

Reactions: 13
The wedding has to be the trashiest one in a decade and Melissa can't get enough of it. She's worse than a teenager fawning over it. And she's just so happy for them, personal friends of yours are they Melissa 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Writing her winner’s reply again I see. Sooo the kindest influencer ever!! Yeah tigs lol
exactly!! Hey Melissa we all know you send your own messages & its just beyond embarrassing, I am actually mortified for you & also Kourtney Kardashians dress was rotten & cheap & all the kids dressed up like circus clowns, why the fascination with them ?

Ah here only giving away the foundation now!!! On a high the other day with all the likes on the one post and promised loads of stuff from her freebies she doesn’t use!!! Back down to scrapings of likes for over 40k followers again so just sending out a tube of bloody foundation only because it’s not her shade! Will ya put a box of stuff together for the poor girl who bothered to enter! You have so so much free stuff sent to you! You truly are the meanest of all the instahuns!
she was probably locked out of her brains from 4pm Friday & forgot all about the miserable little bottle of foundation,🙃 didn’t she post the other day “no more alchol”? yeah right tiggy 🤔😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.