Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just shocking isn’t it. How in her prayers grained mind can she think any of this is right.

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who finds Mel's comment under the pic more disturbing than the pic itself or even the dress?!

Extremely disturbing how poor Hana is being conditioned by Mel's 'beauty' standards at such a young age. I sincerely hope it was Mel exaggerating that she was almost crying.

It's wrong on so many levels. My heart breaks a little bit for her 💔

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
We can see why she puts her kids on the grid , it's all for engagement , disgusting using her kids like that

Reactions: 15
I also don't understand why she's trying to celebrate the day?

Me neither! She is a bleeping Fool. Her children are Muslim!!! She knew this when she starting having babies what the terms and conditions were.

Thick as tit she is. Now Hana looks in her school pic that she made her communion as she's in a white dress and we all know she didn't. It really bugged her that she couldn't dress her up for a communion that means nothing to the child but she did anyway.

Surprised she didn't throw a veil on her. Hana will be the centre of attention but not for the right reason. Humiliated completely. Tigs is making a joke of the other kids and their communion. I'm not religious but shame on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wonder how catholic tigs is her self. I doubt she’d be beating down the aisle on a weekly basis herself. (And I know lots aren’t and still make communion)

Reactions: 4
She’s down another 100 followers after that, which is gas considering all this nonsense content was to“ grow her audience “

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dear god if you have to do all that explaining about how and why she got the dress for hana and telling everyone how great and gorgeous she is blah blah blah total turn off tigs🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I don’t believe for one second Hana was almost crying looking at herself in the mirror and thanking her mother for making her so beautiful. No child reacts like that, excited and giddy maybe but emotional.. no! This is something Melissa has dreamt up in her fucked up head. The child looks absolutely ridiculous in a dress three sizes too big for her as any child would.

Also, hundreds have entered her giveaway for a foundation when she struggles to get more than 50 likes on her posts. Sure Jan

Reactions: 32
I don't know her daughter, but the snippets I've seen over the years (tantrums, screaming, attention seeking etc.) she doesn't strike me as the type to get tearful and emotional over a dress 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't know her daughter, but the snippets I've seen over the years (tantrums, screaming, attention seeking etc.) she doesn't strike me as the type to get tearful and emotional over a dress 🤷‍♀️
Yes to this. I can see her bouncing around the squat like a pampered princess (kind of allowable since most little girls making their communion would bounce around the house in the dress but again she wasn’t making her communion)

She definitely wasn’t crying

Reactions: 13
Dressed up like her idol Leonie hann. Oversized to look edgy or whatever. Just highlights her tiny frame. Totally inappropriate for a sacrament ceremony she isn’t taking but wants to feel included in. I actually despair for kids of insta saddos

Reactions: 20
They way she talks about sharing her daughter with strangers, it’s really odd and weird. Does she really think people take pleasure in viewing her daughter like that. It’s like she is offering her up as a sacred sacrifice. Melissa is one whacky individual

Reactions: 17
The child is Muslim. Yet we rarely hear of any major celebrations. Tidge is just one of her parents. What the hell was azhar doing in all of this?

Reactions: 6
haha having a good read here tiggy always addressing tattle in her stories with her little snide remarks, so hundreds and hundreds entered to win a manky little box of foundation that looks like its been in the back of a cabinet for 4 years, right sure they did! & now OMG the excitement shes gonna give away a robe guys you’ll be amazed because they are just sooooo gorgeous so so gorgeous, this one’s on valium or something cos shes away with the fairies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny how Hanna didn't feel excluded at all a few months back when the kids were making their first confession!!!!
Tigs you are a vile human and have completely and utterly disrespected all the kids that worked so hard all year to recieve the sacrament.
I have complete respect for all beliefs and religions and i teach my kids to respect and have interest in their friends beliefs in their class. One of my daughters made her communion last Saturday and the kids in her class for whatever reason that didn't make it were certainly included in the parties and whatever events that were taking place. You didn't see their parents making a mockery of the occasion by putting communion dresses on their non Catholic kids " just to feel included". They were included but they are made aware and except the different beliefs.
Pippa had her sons communion up on insta and of course that's the only reason tigs had to make this big thing about her daughter and the dress. It's tigs that feels left out so had to make it all about her as per usual. Can you only imagine what the other mothers and kids were saying when Hanna rocked up in a big white dress. Such a pathetic creature tigs is!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.