Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s turned not having her child take communion into the biggest event possible. It’s just pure narcissistic

Reactions: 26
I’m blocked so can’t see her grid pic only the waragainstinsta one back looks very low?
It’s basically a backless dress. Completely inappropriate for the occasion even if it’s she’s not making her communion

Reactions: 10
Back is too low almost a but inappropriate, also she's doing the whole over sized thing in the child too. Proud of what exactly ! Swigs idea of what makes her proud are as fucked up as she is

Reactions: 10
It’s basically a backless dress. Completely inappropriate for the occasion even if it’s she’s not making her communion
It’s a wonder she hasn’t said what label it is and where she bought it! I’d say if azar said she could go ahead and make it tigs would have been gone like lightening😅

Reactions: 5
The dress is totally inappropriate it's like something tigs has worn before to a wedding but she had it in blue and the socks are tacky, dunnes stores had beautiful dresses

Reactions: 13
I also think it’s weird she has a Muslim child dressed up in what is basically a carbon copy of a communion dress. I have seen many non catholic children go into school on communion picture day with gorgeous dresses on that weren’t a tacky version of a communion dress because they weren’t making their communion so didn’t want to make it look like they did in photos 🙄🙄 Tiggy hates that Hana is “different”

• Heart
Reactions: 23
WTF is wrong with this woman? Seriously I don’t get it, parading her daughter in a communion dress (which is rotten & as for the socks 🫣) this is just beyond embarrassing for this little girl, she’s not catholic she didn’t make her communion, why the hell is she sending her in for a communion photo? does she not realise that little girls can be absolute witches? & could easily say to Hana why are u in a communion dress etc etc, all because her stupid mother wants 2 dress her up like an antique doll, go away Melissa of all the stupid things you have said & posted online this is the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why didn't she put the poor child in am equally pretty coloured dress...any colour really. Doesn't get social norms or etiquette does she.

Reactions: 9
I also think it’s weird she has a Muslim child dressed up in what is basically a carbon copy of a communion dress. I have seen many non catholic children go into school on communion picture day with gorgeous dresses on that weren’t a tacky version of a communion dress because they weren’t making their communion so didn’t want to make it look like they did in photos 🙄🙄 Tiggy hates that Hana is “different”
💯 agree she has her dressed up in a communion dress… I’d say she was raging that her precious missed out on the day so she wants her to be centre of attention today… what I wouldn’t give to see the teachers reaction when she rocks up in her backless number!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am surprised Azhar let his daughter be dressed like that as they are Muslim not catholic. I think it would have been far more appropriate for her to be dressed in a more traditional Muslim outfit.

Reactions: 11
**spoiler alert** ... she got it in Next. She showed the label last week when she started talking about this noncommunion communion event. 55 euro if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 9
A backless dress. For an 8 year old. And she’s Muslim. But dressed in a communion style dress. I just… 🥴😑
Make it make sense!

Reactions: 18
Mother of God what on earth is that “creation”. Oversized. Inappropriate. Black shoes? The child did not make her communion Melly because she’s not catholic. Stop appropriating every religious event as something your kids get to do so they don’t feel left out. You picked a club so celebrate those occasions. Her class mates would have made her feel included I’m sure in a summery pretty dress she could wear again. Age appropriate for an 8 year old.

Reactions: 15
Awful dress. Tacky and completely inappropriate for a achool communion photo. That child look under nourished. Tigs has lost the half brain cell she had through her colon the other other day. Why would you buy age 10 when the kid isnt even 9?

Tigs has finally outdone herself, adamant Veruca was going dressed as a communion girl. Just to keep her narcissistic mother happy. I can just see all the other Mums rolling their eyes and sniggering so I hope Tigs knows she just humiliated her child today. She is a terrible selfish cow of a mother. No decent one would do this to their child. None.

Reactions: 19
Shes not right in the head. My kids didn't make theirs BECAUSE WE ARE NOT CATHOLIC and they didn't give two shites. And they are not being raised in another faith like her child. Seriously the child's father must not have any involvement in her upbringing. Its ridiculous carry on. She's really annoyed me this morning and don't bloody show your child the comments you absolute dope!! I actually feel really sorry for her kids. Teach your kids some resilience instead. Ugggghhhh

IMAGINE if someone tried to culturally appropriate Islam! The spiel she would spout! But Melly and Verrucca wanted a white dress so she is doing a communion regardless if Verrucca is Catholic or not. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 15
How is it a special day when it’s not special to them. I don’t get it, is she really that cowardly that she can’t just be a bystander for once.
i think Melissa requires some therapy

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.