Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Why is she showing the kids face online again, it's pointless to cover her face one day and not the next. It makes zero sense😂😂

And when she comments about people watching her stories👀👀👀 she and she alone CHOOSES to put her life on view for everyone to see. She doesn't have a gun to her head, acting the victim when people make comments. I would never dream of sharing my life 1. Because I value my privacy and my children's privacy 2. The internet is riddled with perverts and paedophiles 3. No amount of freebies are worth giving people the opportunity to criticise me or how I live my life and 4. I just don't think I'm that special, so can't imagine anybody would actually be interested in me talking about myself non stop, I guess I just don't have narcissistic tendencies.
I don’t even put my kids in my private insta. I think that’s why I just cannot get my head around what she shares. And it’s not like it’s her job to do it. She has no obligations to post the kids. The fact that Seif refuses to be on it speaks volumes. Hana just isn’t old or mature enough yet to decide.

There is a generation of insecure, over exposed, self conscious kids coming our way and I hope they bloody sue their parents.

Reactions: 14

Swigwam

Chatty Member
I see balding is at the same 🙄

if you are anti religion don’t sign up - end of.

have a backbone -say no.

don’t sign up, complain and then make it about your daughters “fashion” ideas (for content)

Or sign up and shut up 🙄

Moniker

VIP Member
Saw her in DTC over the weekend. She looks like one of the Bo Selecta characters and has massive fake deeply unpleasant looking lips. Nothing like her Insta pics. Actually only recognised her because her daughter was with her.

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I found them handy for kids clothes for sun holidays. One cube per child, you can just fling them at said child when you get to your property and let them unpack their own little bits. But not necessary by any means and I’ve no idea why you’d need one for a day trip but sure this one puts moss in a bowl so….

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
For those of you that haven’t had the pleasure of seeing our lovely Swigs in real life - this is what she really looks like. No shade whatsoever but she does NOT look like the filtered version you see on Insta. You would easily pass her not knowing it’s her…..
D9A30F76-A462-4987-93EB-3E497C77F841.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
She goes to Dundrum and cannot abstain from drinking? That is not right, at all. In the middle of the day and then to drive home? Melissa love; it’s time to knock the booze on the head. You want to be around to see your children grow up.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Remember she was friends with Carrie and Michelle thighe she seems to be big with pippa her and her mother seem to know pippa very well they also seem very friendly with the McGregors too🤷‍♀️ Don’t know the story there but anyway wasn’ tigs all in with that crowd for a while until she screwed it up
She saw class and they saw trash. She would have loved swanning round Pippas garden at the weekend for the boys communion, it looked 👌 She should have behaved herself and played her knacker side down. But she always fucks it up.

Well she’s filling us in on all the queries here today😅
Shots of the office
Taking kids to the park
The wedding invite reference they couldn’t make it🙄
Also the sugary voice of seeing Kelly’s dress 🤦‍♀️ The insta Huns over do the love for each other🤦‍♀️

Mind you at the time Michelle used to be fawning all over her working in the office looking after Hana etc something obv was really bad to have it all fade away!

From what I recall it was to do with a Surprise Party for Michelle's Mom, Tigs was invited. But whilst she was getting ready for the party she went on stories paralytic off her face cos she was on the booze early and told everyone about the party. Which was to be a surprise 😮.

She made a Holy Show of herself going round that night trying to get the more famous Instahuns on her stories and getting them to tag her. She was dropped like a hot snot but I think Michelle still golfs with Azhar. That must cut deep, ouch. So she fucked that up, they have moved onwards and upwards and she is left with her chinese gaff coats, fake handbags and no forever home. And still trying to pretend she is rich.

There was no reason she couldn't have gone to that wedding today. All she needed was a school collection and someone to make dinner and sit with kids if necessary. But Tigs has no one. Bridges all burnt. So her busy day was getting hair blow dried, snapping pics of dead flowers and sitting in the park. That's why she couldn't go as per stories so I saw. But she is busy Goiys.

Unless her invitation was withdrawn.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Meteor09

Chatty Member
She didn't come back on camera to show her audience how to dry brush. She mustn't have got the kids down. Either that or she's pissed 🍷🍷
Her DM's will be blowing up again 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol at Swigs constantly insisting she only has the "odd drink". like My dad has the odd drink, which is at Christmas and maybe not again for 4 or 5 months. that's what that means. when you are living for 6pm "for a little glass of something" and you mention it in the afternoon, she drinks several times a week, that's not having an odd drink.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Christ. In sale again??? Her tat is on sale more than it’s not.

Thought when she started her “business” she said she would never need to reduce her inKredible products!?!?

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
The dress is totally inappropriate it's like something tigs has worn before to a wedding but she had it in blue and the socks are tacky, dunnes stores had beautiful dresses

Jennymac

VIP Member
So she met her father after his treatment in a fucking park she never went home to tullamore wow what a wagon

• Wow

Madamex

VIP Member
Shes not right in the head. My kids didn't make theirs BECAUSE WE ARE NOT CATHOLIC and they didn't give two shites. And they are not being raised in another faith like her child. Seriously the child's father must not have any involvement in her upbringing. Its ridiculous carry on. She's really annoyed me this morning and don't bloody show your child the comments you absolute dope!! I actually feel really sorry for her kids. Teach your kids some resilience instead. Ugggghhhh