Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Something like “I’ll be back on when I get the kids down”
Is she on the train down to Tullamore? She’s lowered herself to public transport??
Might have gotten the license taken off her finally after multiple drink driving

Reactions: 4

Quackers

VIP Member
Wonder how catholic tigs is her self. I doubt she’d be beating down the aisle on a weekly basis herself. (And I know lots aren’t and still make communion)

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I would get over the missing tooth now to be fair I'm missing two myself but you cant see it and I've never done anything they all naturally moved back together over time.
But christ has anyone ever clicked on the filter she uses and hit the try it button?
You'll see then how much she's actually filtered 😂😂
Yes I’ve done this before. And laughed

Blaming the braces on the fact she’s slurring her words, eh the wine glass is visible to your left there! And sorry but the expression ‘once I get the kids down I’ll show you’ WTF?!?! - people with actual babies/small children say this. Your ‘first born’ is 13/14 YEARS OLD!! Lunatic
She is unhinged that she’s not with small kids anymore mostly to help her look like she’s younger than she is but also to use for the gram. Get the kids down. 🤣. Wonder what she’s ready to seif at bedtime 👀🤣. Ann and Barry.

Nothing on her face moves except her bottom jaw. But also why does she always look goggly eyed when she looks at the tv. Does she have a strained eye and maybe need a patch or is it the drink ?

midmom

I would get over the missing tooth now to be fair I'm missing two myself but you cant see it and I've never done anything they all naturally moved back together over time.
But christ has anyone ever clicked on the filter she uses and hit the try it button?
You'll see then how much she's actually filtered 😂😂
Ha I click on the try it button all the time on her posts and I genuinely look completely different

Napamermaid

Ive said it before who on earth buys her tat.
Like seriously. Totally overpriced. There is so many more really good qiluality affordable brands.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Honestly I’m not a prude at all but when she talks about certain things it makes me want to Vom. You know the way some people are just like that. Also she just looks like somebody that smells bad no matter how much oil she puts on the mush
Always thought that looking at her too!! And that horse hair 100% stinks…..

• Haha

Gerry o

VIP Member
Not really because muslim kids prepare for these things outside school. We all know 2nd class is all about communion and so much school time is spent working on preparation. Unfortunately most schools are of a Catholic faith and kids not making their communion will of course feel they're missing out on something. So it's non comparable!
Oh tigs admit defeat bye bye
Only joined to sprout all this 🙄

Balooba

VIP Member
There is such a want in her. I don't send my laundry out Tigs, I wash it in my washing machine in my forever utility room. 😂 She really has an inferiority complex that she tries to hide with being superior.

What's the plan for today? Get up and shower around 11am then head to DTC in the afternoon, buy some ready meals in M&S then home for a night of wine and reality TV?
You’ve nailed it in one

ginstahun

Has anyone ever got a response or seen any action taken by Insta to any reports you’ve made? Or do ASAI take action? I reported something illegal to Insta before and they took no action.

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
Every case is different
Some bowel cancers get chemo every day for a couple of weeks its a small enough dose and they get it then with radiation as that type of chemo magnifies the effects.

It's called the Macdonald regime if I remember rightly

Just looked it up there but apparently they don't use that regime any more due to toxicity concerns.

Edit: just realised she just says treatment not chemo so it's prob radiotherapy

Last edited:

midmom

An apple! An apple! An apple!
CAPITAL I CAPITAL I CAPITAL I not i EVER!!!!!
Ask Hana, she would have done all of this in senior infants!!!