Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seelfox

VIP Member
Yup this isn’t the first time she’s had a drink and drove home from Dundrum.. and there’s absolutely no way she is getting the luas as she would have a good 15 minute walk to the nearest luas stop and she doesn’t walk unless it’s around M&S…
Even one drink is too much these days I’m sorry, if you are driving you don’t drink, big bugbear of mine
Mine as well, wouldn’t imagine she gets the Luas at all unless the fella was collecting her ?!

Reactions: 4

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Us poors have to do our own washing. And buy our body moisturisers in Boots and Dunnes.
I tell my husband every night that I wish I were Melissa instead of being able to go for lunch with friends and paying a mortgage on our house and work a real job. I don’t have time to slither around in oils at 11 am…what am I doing wrong?!!!😭😭😭
Well you have an actual husband so you can never be like her.. no matter how hard you oil.. 😂😂

Be careful she's always after you!!! God we are overdue a good old rant no?? That is the only time she is anyway 1% interesting.
That we are, they love a good duck in EastEnders!! The squat is akin to the Queen Vic!!! 😂

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Lip fillers went wrong and it's obvious. AGAIN. Her lips are lumpy and uneven. She must take the cheap option. I've seen better letterboxes.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I have just realised her kids don’t look anything like her😁No similarities at all. How did the big ‘party’ go Melly?

• Haha

Lmg1111

VIP Member
Ok, don’t lynch me but today I feel sorry for her. She’s sat at home looking at Ursula Walsh’s stories of her sons communion day and she’s lamenting that she didn’t have that day to dress up and be fawned over on insta. It is a bit sad.
Ursula looked stunning. I do feel like she's kept like a 1950s housewife though but maybe I'm wrong?!

memyselfi

VIP Member
Mine as well, wouldn’t imagine she gets the Luas at all unless the fella was collecting her ?!
Absolutely not, could you imagine the grimace on her on public transport! She’s definitely hopping in the x5 and driving home

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Has a reel up and under it , it says she hit a wall and came home empty handed except for her posing in the lift with the h&m shopping bag. Its no big deal but why tell a silly lie

Gerry o

VIP Member
Did she not change from the bedding done by the lovely Yvette she was using some other place saying they are great? Now she back to the old crowd?
Also there is no way azar is with her watching love island she always looks like she’s on her own watching the tv

luckydog

Chatty Member
Boring and no content sick
To my eye balls with all the creams etc how in gods name at this stage does she know which one is good or not anyway I know it’s bad if I don’t even go on waragainstinstagrammers to even watch now reading here is enough her time is def up
Ps as for those robes I was nearly having nightmares was seeing them so much 🫣
yes definitely her insta bubble burst a long time ago, shes so boring & predictable there is nothing to discuss about her anymore!! Unless of course she has a big rant about something. Wouldnt u think she would just pack it in at this stage

Gerry o

VIP Member
Thing is though Hanna is not REMOTELY catholic. These kids have been baptised and some of them are making their communion for the sacrament. Others are doing it for thenorettt dress. But She’s Muslim. Her brother and father fast during Ramadan, she’ll eventually participate in Ramadan. She’ll have the choice if she wears a Hijab or not. She’ll get her special days during Eid where she gets to dress up and go to Mosque and celebrate her families faith when her class mates don’t. So why should she get a special day if she didn’t get baptised or do the work to learn the songs and prayers ? She needs to be taught that she’s not special enough to get what she wants when she wants and that sometimes it’s not all about Hanna.
Excellent very well put👍👍

Rayofsunshine20

I don't understand how or why she made a reel of putting bags into bags. Are the 700 people who liked it that dim that they couldn't see that how to pack things like that 🤔 baffling!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Gerry o

VIP Member
Boring and no content sick
To my eye balls with all the creams etc how in gods name at this stage does she know which one is good or not anyway I know it’s bad if I don’t even go on waragainstinstagrammers to even watch now reading here is enough her time is def up
Ps as for those robes I was nearly having nightmares was seeing them so much 🫣

Reactions: 3