Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
There was no
Mention on insta or her stories after the communion dress/pic day I wonder was she pissed off about how it all went in the end? From other parents her in laws and what she was reading here? Like no mention of it at all!
Ahzar probably came home and bollocked her from a height because Muslims take their faith very seriously and cannot get involved in other religions.

Reactions: 4

Gerry o

VIP Member
Ursela Walsh needs to mind her own business if that was her posting that statement the jury made their decision and tigs blowing hot air in the pics with her eyes popping out 🤦‍♀️ What is she like also hid her lips🫣 look scary and wrinkled makes me shiver to look at them 😳

Lads 🤣🤣what’s wrong with her. What is she huffing and puffing about. With her goggly eyes what is she staring down at. The big act for the gram. I’m crying 🤣😭
Guess it’s the verdict depp she’s no one to share it with but strangers 🙄

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Ah lads I only mentioned my nice kitchen coz I knew it'd piss her off 😂 She thinks we're all beneath her and jealous of her. I'm sure all of us have things she desperately wants, be it a successful job/business, an education, real friends, a husband, a stable roof over the kids' heads... The list goes on.

Her whole life is smoke and mirrors, if it annoys her that we have what she wants then I'm here for it 😂
I’m the same. I laugh at the things she posts and wants. Stupid shit. That I have or don’t want I make some comments in that way and really hold back on others so she doesn’t try hunt me down. But she’ll never have what I have lol 😂

Balooba

VIP Member
Mostly she only shows carefully curated side angles of her face anyway. Loaded with filters to soften the angles. With good reason.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Is she shadow banned I wonder? Also she is probably lying about the 100’s of DM’s, no one watches this fool for advice or inspiration.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Why is her dad travelling to Dublin every day when she lives in Dublin?
She's a pain in the hole but I'm not sure this is any of our business. I know when I'm not well like many many others I want to be in my own home and own bed, most people wouldn't feel comfortable staying in somebody else's home when having treatment even if it was their daughters home.

khaigs

VIP Member
I actually really feel sorry for her. She has no friends. An absent husband. Disinterested children. Really, her only thing in her life that loves her is herself.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Yes I’ve done this before. And laughed

She is unhinged that she’s not with small kids anymore mostly to help her look like she’s younger than she is but also to use for the gram. Get the kids down. 🤣. Wonder what she’s ready to seif at bedtime 👀🤣. Ann and Barry.

Nothing on her face moves except her bottom jaw. But also why does she always look goggly eyed when she looks at the tv. Does she have a strained eye and maybe need a patch or is it the drink ?
Ann and Barry is too advanced for our Melly - picture books only.

Melmcs

VIP Member
So why does she look like she has a face full of makeup in that last story when she is rubbing the frozen spoons across her huge chipmunk skanky cheeks? She looks so pissed as well, no surprise eh? Feeling soooooo shit and needing chicken soup earlier that she chose the booze instead.

Ya right Melissa. You are pathetic 😒

Take a night off ffs. Actually take Forever! It's getting old and tired, just like you. The attention seeking is getting LAME.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Imagine the boyfriend or kids coming home every single day and seeing this one rubbing creams on herself and oils , now a body brush or fake tan or hair mask. Like all fucking day looooong. Is this 24/7 self care because nobody else does ?

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Why is she always in the back of the car with the young lad in the front like she's a second class citizen. Is it a religious thing?

Melmcs

VIP Member
Her turkey neck as well obviously gets no attention. Neck and hands are the 1st places to show aging.

Her creams are doing nothing for her. Such a sad bitch.