Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gerry o

VIP Member
Having a different opinion is not moderating the thread. It's weird to me that people want to see a child being left out because her mams a dose. Your basically saying the child needs to be taken down and peg or two. I just can't comprehend grown adults having so little empathy for a young child. Call me crazy!
Ok you crazy!!👍

Reactions: 5

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
Would contacting ciara lambert make any difference?
Surely they wouldnt want to be associated with yer one
Rosanna davidson put the correct tag on every time
You'd wonder why they're comping her so regularly? They're hardly making any business from her taging. Yet it's highly unlikely she's paying for it herself that regularly.

daddygoose35

VIP Member
The first born is going into 3rd year. This time next year sitting his junior cert. He would be mortified if his friends slagged him about his mammy putting him down to bed. I’d say the issue is the little diva kicking up a fuss and refusing to go to bed for attention.
Yeah he is 14 and she still puts him to bed. He should be out with friends now that he has school
Holidays.

Balooba

VIP Member
Hey Mel! So I’m actually from Foxrock, grew up there. Don’t have to fake the accent (which I actually try to hide lol) I also got extremely lucky and still live in foxrock. My parents are just around the corner and I see them every day because I actually value family and a number of my siblings and my husbands siblings live in the same area. Do you know what though Mel? We as women worked for our own careers and didn’t just suck some “rich” married man’s &&&& to get where we are. We could have got to where we are on our own. It’s just lovely that we happened to find someone equally as lovely to join us.
Point is…. We value education. And we did it by ourselves. No woman needs a man to fulfill her or provide for her. Unless…
This. Me too. But when you come from a middle class background, education and providing for yourself is drilled into you at home and at school. It’s a bonus if there’s a partner. Not just for security. But to mix in those circles requires that you are capable of discussing current affairs. That’s not the Kardashians. You cant just be a pretty face. Being classy whispers and keeps the head below the radar. Like Azhar’s actual wife Mel.

• Haha

Balooba

VIP Member
Imagine the boyfriend or kids coming home every single day and seeing this one rubbing creams on herself and oils , now a body brush or fake tan or hair mask. Like all fucking day looooong. Is this 24/7 self care because nobody else does ?
It’s boring as f at this stage. She needs a hobby. Or a life

Reactions: 4

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
3 posts showing the flowers, but her designer bag taking up half the pictures, just in case we didn't know she has one :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4