Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She probably looks up to the Kardashians as examples to be fair.
Everyone knows this whirlwind wedding won’t last, but poor Melly thinks its true love🤣

Reactions: 13

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Is she using packing cubes for the child’s school tour? Where the fuck is she going, backpacking in Indonesia or some Jaysus pet farm out the road? 😂
Oh my god I was howling at that 🤣🤣 she’s home already 🙈🙈 Packing cubes!! I’d say the teachers had a great laugh 😂😂

Because Hana is a fashion icon Swigs probably packed her an outfit change (size xs - she loves it over sized)

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
A day free from kids and work and where does she choose to go? A packed sweaty DTC AGAIN.

Perfect day to ring up a friend and say fancy a spot of lunch, instead herself and her phone had a lovely lunch together. Tragic!

• Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I’m the same with shoes being anywhere but the floor. It drives me mad to see people with their feet up on things that other people have to use. But didn’t Melissa Mills (helping the Google searches) put her own big spawgs on the coffee table in the exec lounge at the airport if I remember correctly so the child is learning so much from her inKredible mother

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Recording Seif on the phone, saying he is always on the phone, eh like Mother like Son!!! And he spotted her videoing him🙄

Peonyrose

VIP Member
The fucked up thing in Tidges head is that she would slam this page for sharing a photo of Verruca in a swim suit completely missing the point that she should not have posted this herself… and to post it as a boomerang…the irony she should have read the script more for the internet safety campaign she was paid to do she could have learned a few things
She can’t read!
That boomerang of a nine year old girl was extremely inappropriate. Does she realise there are creeps out there?!

• Heart
Is it now? Well your detective skills are rubbish. Not a new member as such, joined a long ago but never posted. Just sickens me seeing grown women bitching about a child. Far from a fan of her mum but I dont feel the need to comment on her life or anybodies to be honest. Do like a wee nose though. 😀
Well I for one am not bitching about a child, I think her mother is the problem not the child.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
shes just rough as f**k, & despite all the pretend air & graces the fact she has no basic manners lets her down all the time!
She doesn’t know how to behave. She was brought up that way. Her mother is the very same. It’s why she has no friends especially the likes of pippa and Michelle that she tried to latch herself on to. She can practice the fake accent up and down the country all she wants. She’s common as f. And the first place you can see it is in how she treats and talks to people. Down. She loves the good old condescending toke with a splash of humble brag. She talks to people in a tone pretending she’s trying to care or help( so long ad you play by her rules) but all she is doing and wants to do is talk down to you and make you feel bad for not having her amazing life and material things and hair and teeth and skin and eyelashes and tan and size small for oversized . She doesn’t understand that people with actual wealth or that could buy and sell her don’t actually treat people like that. Don’t get me wrong I’ve come across a few pricks in my day with some money that do, but they are usually of her level and education and insecurity. She must rattle on the inside knowing that we know everything about her, like she’s broke and friendless but still trying to keep up with the rest of them. Imagine walking around like that every day. Slathered in oil and having the 9th self care day of the week. Pityful.

luckydog

Chatty Member
Tiggy lives in such a small world, same thing every single day & weekend…how does she think that Saturday was a special day for her daughter doing the same as every other Saturday? it’s actually sad to watch, she must have no confidence in herself or something that she can only manage to go to the same place all the time, or does she not want to stray to far away from home in case she goes past her wine o’clock? The boyfriend seems to be gone for a long time?

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that finds Tidge posting Hana’s shoes on a public chair, not once, but twice, disgusting? There could be any number of germs on her shoes and she is proudly showing Hana’s shoes on this public chair. I am someone who doesn’t think shoes belong upstairs and I have always taught my 4 to sit on their bums and be aware of how filthy their shoes are.
Am I too pedantic? Fully open to be corrected here but to me it is vile and I would hate to be the next person sitting in that seat. Have some respect for others 🤮
ETA because I am in a bitchy mood and sleep deprived with the youngest. Does Tidge even understand the concept of respect for anyone? She is a despicable woman. I honestly can’t fathom how she sleeps at night. Although the booze must help.

Ratsout

VIP Member
I don't know her daughter, but the snippets I've seen over the years (tantrums, screaming, attention seeking etc.) she doesn't strike me as the type to get tearful and emotional over a dress 🤷‍♀️
Yes to this. I can see her bouncing around the squat like a pampered princess (kind of allowable since most little girls making their communion would bounce around the house in the dress but again she wasn’t making her communion)

She definitely wasn’t crying

Jackjack38

VIP Member
It's still there, she blocks the child's face but posts that??????🤦‍♀️

She did it for one of two reasons she wants free stuff off leightucker or she wants the kid to be a child model for the brand. I have no doubt that Mel wants to be a Momager

Last edited:
  • Sick

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Get the kids down..
Is the young lad not about 15. Maybe I'm mad but a kid Hanas age barely gets put down!

• Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
She’s way more irate about the Dublin airport queues than she was about the shootings in America last week. Christ almighty! 🙈

• Angry