Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Why is she obsessed with that Kardashian wedding? It was tacky and classless, and made D&G look cheap and nasty🤣 Did they mislay her invite? She would fit right in.

Reactions: 13

Applesnoranges

Hana thinks everyone has forgotten about her, why is this child talking like this, she is only 9 who is everybody ?? = strangers obviously she thinks this is ok tiggy is alright with this because its a reflection on her, and she is going to show her later, fakeness from a computer screen, It all stems from her mother, absolutely terrible, no protection here at all

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
How is it a special day when it’s not special to them. I don’t get it, is she really that cowardly that she can’t just be a bystander for once.
i think Melissa requires some therapy

• Heart

Tazzie

Chatty Member
If she really had money she’d have a lady in to do the washing!! Tidge has to send hers out to the launderette!! It’s like EastEnders out there in south county Dublin..

• Haha
  • Wow

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
She’s desperate to lose weight I’d say and is too lazy to exercise so she’s doing the sweating in a blanket and colonic cos it’s the easy way. Ineffective too but she’s too stupid to research. Hope she doesn’t perforate her bowel getting the colonic. I’ve had loads of scopes and your bowel wall is as pink as the inside of your jaw, no old shit there. She’s full of shit alright but nothing a colonic will fix.

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
And what, pray tell, would you know about wedding albums Melly? You need to be married to have one of them.

• Haha

luckydog

Chatty Member
Reported it also, bad enough 2 post a pic of daughter in swimwear but get her to wiggle her backside & post as a boomerang is just disgusting, & I didn’t think you’d stoop any lower, Melissa Mills you are an absolute scumbag to do this.

I can't look when she's cooking using cutlery instead of proper utensils and crappy milk pans, sets my teeth on edge 😫

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
105F7257-FE13-4313-96D4-72F5D011A4EE.jpeg

So I spotted this on Britney’s latest video talking about her therapist.
what happened to “be kind” Tigs? To not saying anything if you didn’t have anything nice to say? Hmm

• Haha
  • Wow

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Another self care day. Like WTF! Does she ever do anything with her kids, throw your fucking hair up in a bun and get out with those kids before they are grown up and are running for the hills as far away from you as possible!
Was thinking the same. Same bullshit self care all day every day. A nice little pamper night wouldn’t even feel like anything to her as it’s all she does from the moment she opens her eyes. That’s all that daughter sees too god help her. It’s actually insane stuff.

I have never seen anyone spend as much time on their appearance as Tigs.
Don’t be silly it’s genetics. Nothing to see here lads. Lol. She’s never met a cream, oil, facial or injection she didn’t love. It never stops.

Meteor09

Chatty Member
I'd say she didn't want to appear to be just sitting in on her own getting sloshed again after her not drinking and be healthy speech, so pretended to be going out. If she was out she would have posted fake kissing with the love of her life.
We see you Melissa 🤪

• Haha

Nopatience

VIP Member
Melissa always strikes me as someone deeply ashamed of her past and will do anything to escape it

• Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
The quality of the Zara lamps are top dollar/euro
Shocked she didn’t add Sterling onto that !

"This is what I have in MY Bedroom".

Fuck that, I want to see the Lamp in Azhar's BEDROOM.

😆 🤣 😂

Soup kitchens have better stew than that shit she threw up on the Gram. M & S no way. Revolting. My dogs eat better than that crap of a dinner.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
Daddy's home so.she doesn't have to do the school run anymore, Jesus she was exhausted from getting up and out every morning 😴, now she can get back to normal and put every cream she has been sent on her and start her day at 12, ya know she is a busy working mum and business owner

• Haha