Tignam #19 Melissa Mills "Bari" Tiny Tim and Tiggy Dim together make Mauritius look grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what french Instagram songs she'll play in the background?
Maybe je t"Aime to her and daddy false kissing 🙈🤢
Can you imagine?!! She puts in French songs on Instagram for background music without knowing the context. Wisdom is knowing tomatoes are a fruit after all…

Reactions: 7
There’s our answer Tattlers! Rodney can totally afford it ya know?!!
Hi Melly👋, now practice your French, good woman. “Je suis trés gauche” “Je suis une nouveau riche, oui? J’adore moi!” “Je ne comprends pas et je ne sais pas..rien…” Bisous X
But if they were real high fliers like she tries to portray then they'd have free access anyway. But no, they're not business class customers

Reactions: 4
There’s our answer Tattlers! Rodney can totally afford it ya know?!!
Hi Melly👋, now practice your French, good woman. “Je suis trés gauche” “Je suis une nouveau riche, oui? J’adore moi!” “Je ne comprends pas et je ne sais pas..rien…” Bisous X
I think she should practice her english to be quite frank! Any adult who can’t spell or has such poor grammar really doesn’t have much chance learning a second language!

Reactions: 10
It's like Bershka - as she calls it "Beer-shka"
I thought people here we're exaggerating the Lucy nay GAL pronunciation...but they weren't 🙄
Also,,,did someone say she was sick earlier this week? Even if she's not,,she's saying it's hot in the airport... heat and crowds and covid are a great mix. Not saying she has it,but guaranteed someone of the hundreds there do. I'm flying at the weekend..I'll be wearing a mask from the door of Dublin airport until I'm out the door of Nice airport.

Reactions: 9
I just can't wait for tomorrow morning when she's eye riding herself slathering creams to Je T'aime for her audience

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey, how orrr you all goys? Are you all as excited as I am to see Poris through Mel's eyes.
The style, the fashion, the glamour(sitting on the floor in Dublin airport was a minor hiccup and totally out of Melly's control), the robes, it's going to be sooooo inkkkkredible, buckle up!!!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have yooo goooyyys seen de Effel Tower? Wait for the lights tho...can you believe dey did dis for us?!(Ukraine colours) Wait for ...Chanel shop(no wine), Louvre(Mona Lisa), maybe Sacre Couer?Wow goys. Paris...blow...just wow...blow....best lettuce leaf meal....so stuffed....blow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No la la la la la lo la la la la la lo lo le lo lo lo
Push it push it some more in the shithole of a hotel bedroom all 4 are squashed into. But their rich goys so so rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He does in his hole go to Paris every week. For what Tigs? No Chinese factories there.

Wouldnt you think on holidays you would enjoy your family and forget about Instagram? She is such a pathetic Saddo.

Back seat always. No equal here is she.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.