Tignam #19 Melissa Mills "Bari" Tiny Tim and Tiggy Dim together make Mauritius look grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Tignam aka MMB aka Melissa Mills "Bari" aka .. whatever she is calling herself this week.

Thanks to @The Foz for the most liked thread suggestion.

If any of you clever Ladies would like to do a recap, feel free. (Bar the boring trip, she didn't do much. As usual.)

Soooooo Swignam went for a facial today. After all the comments on here regarding her terrible skin and eye bags etc. She never does this. SHE is soooooooooooo transparent don't you know!!!!!

She hates any negative comments so is hitting the wine again tonight whilst doing the usual filters on her face (her real face that is).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Cheers for the title cred.

this is a very proud moment, I’d like to just say thank you, to MEEEEEE!!! Because I am so beautiful and unfiltered and wonderful in every way 💃🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cheers for the title cred.

this is a very proud moment, I’d like to just say thank you, to MEEEEEE!!! Because I am so beautiful and unfiltered and wonderful in every way 💃🥂

You are just beeeyyyooottteeeful !!! ❤ Congratulations!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Recap she went to Mauritius which looked like boreitius. Weather was mostly tit think 🌀
In a panic the last couple of days she binned the free SPF 50 got herself and her young daughter fried just to prove she tans easily.
Think that was it 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Recap she went to Mauritius which looked like boreitius. Weather was mostly tit think 🌀
In a panic the last couple of days she binned the free SPF 50 got herself and her young daughter fried just to prove she tans easily.
Think that was it 🥱
And the kid got sunstroke #islandlife

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She dressed specifically for “Island life” and didn’t wear any shoes because that’s the “island life”

think she failed to realise that Ireland is in fact also an island

• Haha
Reactions: 18
love the new title😊 so tdy tiggy wiggy is gonna have a pamper day, wowzers what a suprise! she also is going to make a bed oh & she moved her flowers, (which are still alive cos guess what she changed the water, im so grateful to learn thats how you keep them alive for longer) Im so influenced by you tiggy🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Moved her flowers to suit her mood... Wtf... She baffles me
She is such entertainment… there is no way one person can be this annoying it’s all for the gram and she knows it’s the only reason she has any followers.. and as for the shoes yesterday 100% fake Roonie brought back from his China trip… iClothing is the worst quality he can sniff out the fake goods!!! You can get really good fakes though yupoo sites … she would be unboxing them if they were real!

Reactions: 13
She’s the definition of a bored airhead house wife. Pamper day?
So like every other day ?

Reactions: 16
Where are her kids????

How the duck is she actually lying down again????
Like how.
Im just back from walking my kids dog again😂😂 have 3 gone to matches 1 to a party. 3 blasted washes out on line. A tesco food shop done and im about to start into the ironing....

How does shw dry clothes in that flat?
Does she meet people in the lift? Coridoor? Im really baffled by it

Ps only 1 side of that manky bed is slept in by the way

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The stories last night... Had a bottle of prosecco gone by 8pm🙄the raspberries in it because ya know she's fancy. And the usual wink into the camera. She's about as sexy as a wet sock

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the freebie pamper tit should be #Gifted not PR Tigs. Stop trying to get around the rules cos you will be reported.

That bed sleeps one person. Tigs herself.

Reactions: 9
Another bloody pamper day!!! I’d be scunnered with all that “pampering”. God I would hate to liver her life

Reactions: 6
Where are her kids????

How the duck is she actually lying down again????
Like how.
Im just back from walking my kids dog again😂😂 have 3 gone to matches 1 to a party. 3 blasted washes out on line. A tesco food shop done and im about to start into the ironing....

How does shw dry clothes in that flat?
Does she meet people in the lift? Coridoor? Im really baffled by it

Ps only 1 side of that manky bed is slept in by the way
I think she sends the clothes to the laundrette.

Reactions: 2
She’s still bleating on about her dire holiday!!! Nobody cares. Obviously can’t come up with content…
No one gives a duck about her awful holiday. It looked tit, was tit, it's over. Move bleeping on Tigs. We can all pack a suitcase so keep your "tips".

Just go get drunk again.

And it's QUIET. Not Quite. You fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.