Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Tignam #20 Melissa Mills "Bari" Don't be fooled by the socks that I got, I'm still, I'm still Tignam from the squat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
❤ Heart react this post if you think Tigs will bring the kids to Disneyland
😆 Laugh react this post if you think she won't
🤢 Sick react this post if you think Tigs will spend the trip guzzling French wine

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I would be mortified to invite people over to “a flat” for a soirée.. nothing wrong with that type of living arrangement.. but there is at their age & a family of 4. I really feel sorry for those kids. No security. No proper home. Not even a garden. I wonder can they not get a mortgage? Pretty embarrassing if that’s the case. My 23 year old son just bought a house.. mind you he’s saving for years & not buying €100 socks or fake bags.
Plenty of families live in apartments, if you live in a major city it's quite normal. I really don't think it would be embarassing having people over to an apartment for any kind of gathering. What an odd comment to make!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

uncleted

VIP Member
Do they live in a mansion?! She rarely shows the house
Sorry couldn’t help but laugh at your comment and not because it’s a silly question, just that that’s what she wants you to think and the truth is so far from it 🤣 I’ll try a recap..

✅ She lived in Foxrock Carrickmines in a new build development and led on to her followers that they owned a home. She dropped several hints about it “not being their forever home”. Tattlers assumed she didn’t feel it was good enough for her. She also referred to her “local” shop/restaurant as being in Foxrock Village. (Her home➡Foxrock village= 3.5-4KM by the way)

✅ It later came out to be the complete opposite scenario when some stealth members of the TBI (tattle bureau of investigation) uncovered a pending court case of [husbands name v. The Developer of the housing estate) Trying to remember if this part came before or after but low and behold they appeared to flee the home almost overnight. The TBI again was able to act quickly, finding her home rental listed on Rent.ie. Many believed that they owned it. The pictures of the home showed empty rooms with kids toys left behind, it was clear they left in a hurry and didn’t organise the move. This further backed up the TBIs previousl claim that they fled in almost overnight. She was allowed back in weeks later to retrieve more of their belongings (There’s also a rather suss story provided by a friend of her former neighbour—before the move that was completely suspect..their cars were being lit on fire. Hopefully someone can elaborate on this)
✅Then comes what is known on this thread as “the squat”. The TBI came through again and were able to match pictures from her IG stories with her exact rental on daft/rent.ie— a €4K a month penthouse in a flat complex off the N11. She routinely escapes the squat as much as she can, using her husbands’ golfing discounts to stay in 5 star hotels for the weekend. It’s a win win for her as she is able to escape the squat and also elude to her audience that they are wealthy.
✅ The court case is backed up by public records, I believe a top contributor on this thread found this quite quickly or had inside knowledge, but I’m not aware of any updates since August/Sept. I am awaiting the outcome and deets.
So short answer—no she is absolutely not living in a mansion
❎Long answer— (above)
for what it’s worth I too believed she was wealthy, eventually sensed something was off and that led me to this thread.

Ladies please feel free to edit/add/correct this! Wrote by memory so some details may be incorrect

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Talk about desperation trying to come up with reasons to buy the robes…. Wide and airy sleeve in case you need to go on a drip in hospital?! Not really a selling point..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Also Tiggy, why don’t you address these ‘Chinese whispers’? Why did you have to flee your rented house, that you lied about and said you owned, in the middle of the night?
Where are your wedding photos and come to think of it, you have never once mentioned a wedding anniversary?
Did you or did you not have an affair with a married man?
Have you actually sold a single dressing gown?
And finally, when will your teeth journey be over? Kisses X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Hi Tiggy Mills, mean ‘fucker’ here...why did you just share that about Seif? Are you actually simple minded? No one needs to know his private busines. What will you share next? His balls dropping? Hana’s first period? There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to tell strangers on the internet his private business. He is in school! Your Instagram is about you (and then some!) not your kids. Don’t try to turn it around on Tattlers. I would hazard a guess his father didn’t know you were on saying that. Cop on, you vile witch.
Oh and by the way, facial hair on 14 year olds is not that rare. Kids are entering puberty earlier these days, regardless of ethnicity.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Abacus15

Protect his privacy,omg and shes on discussing him shaving and his hormones,what a bitch,poor kid

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I would be mortified to invite people over to “a flat” for a soirée.. nothing wrong with that type of living arrangement.. but there is at their age & a family of 4. I really feel sorry for those kids. No security. No proper home. Not even a garden. I wonder can they not get a mortgage? Pretty embarrassing if that’s the case. My 23 year old son just bought a house.. mind you he’s saving for years & not buying €100 socks or fake bags.
You would be “mortified” inviting people over to a “flat”? Oh grow up! Families live in apartments all over the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
“Given that I don’t share my kids on Instagram”

Bahahahahahahahahahaha. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Once again Swigs giving me the biggest laugh of my day

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Do you what the worst part of it is, Seif has no idea she's told everyone. Imagine being in Dundrum and seeing him and knowing this intimate detail about him and he walks past you oblivious to you because you are a total stranger to him. Like it's actually shocking and quite upsetting really. Like I watch her stories because they're amusing how seriously she takes herself as an Instahun and influencer, not because I want to know anything about her children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Jox

Chatty Member
“My kids are mixed. Azhars from pakistani”
oh lord above melty-Mel there’s no coming back from this.

• Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
Protect his privacy,omg and shes on discussing him shaving and his hormones,what a bitch,poor kid
I honestly think she’s just so stupid she doesn’t even realise what she’s at - she thinks she does respect their privacy. She could barely find the words to explain that her kids are mixed race - as a mother of mixed race kids she should know exactly what’s appropriate to say (apologies if mixed race isn’t a pc term, I’m not sure). Azhar is from “Pakistani” 🤦🏼‍♀️. There’ll always be some fucker having an opinion - no Mel you are the fucker for not actually respecting their privacy.

• Heart