Tignam #19 Melissa Mills "Bari" Tiny Tim and Tiggy Dim together make Mauritius look grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look vile and inedible. Rotten. That sugar paste is disgusting.
No offence to the baker!

Imagine those pieces of shite up against real french pastries for the 11 o clock coffee
Im actually embarassed for her
Oh my gos
Me too and what’s the third one she didn’t even mention it looks rotten like a old famine potato😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah I’ve seen it all now! She’s the gift that keeps on giving! Her own concept biscuits goys…. She really is inkkkredible!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
''Del Monte'' straps & ''Adult in training socks'' - what age is this one at all :ROFLMAO:

Eason's could have sent her some Ann & Barry books I think!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I presume these are Muslim friends of Ahzar’s. You don’t bring alcohol to Muslims. Or biscuits with alcoholic drinks on them. She is such an embarrassment.
She is really pointing out the friends thing because she has none.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sitting on the ground like us peasants Mel Boy?? Would Rodney not treat you to the airport lounge seeing as you’re soooooo loaded…….??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel dizzy when she puts a little written paragraph up, the grammar and punctuation is diabolical, capital letters mid sentence but it's the spelling that is totally atrocious. The cues aren't too bad. It's queues Melissa. Is the airport quite? Or quiet should I say😜😜😜

Reactions: 20
Sitting on the ground like us peasants Mel Boy?? Would Rodney not treat you to the airport lounge seeing as you’re soooooo loaded…….??
The face on her!! It’s like she can’t believe some peasants haven’t given up their seats for her and her family!!

• Haha
I feel dizzy when she puts a little written paragraph up, the grammar and punctuation is diabolical, capital letters mid sentence but it's the spelling that is totally atrocious. The cues aren't too bad. It's queues Melissa. Is the airport quite? Or quiet should I say😜😜😜
Where is my red pen?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hilarious that she flaunts the rich witch personna so much we're all laughing at her bony ass on the floor instead of lounging in the VIP area where she's aching to be. She'll be seething reading these comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s our answer Tattlers! Rodney can totally afford it ya know?!!
Hi Melly👋, now practice your French, good woman. “Je suis trés gauche” “Je suis une nouveau riche, oui? J’adore moi!” “Je ne comprends pas et je ne sais pas..rien…” Bisous X

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I presume these are Muslim friends of Ahzar’s. You don’t bring alcohol to Muslims. Or biscuits with alcoholic drinks on them. She is such an embarrassment.
She is really pointing out the friends thing because she has none.
I think it could be the people she made friends with on her annual Mauritius trip a few moons ago, she mentioned they were French and never spoke of them again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think it could be the people she made friends with on her annual Mauritius trip a few moons ago, she mentioned they were French and never spoke of them again 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh, like all her ‘friends’ then?!😂
I don’t know about you but I usually have chats, texts, dinners, drinks, hangovers, dominos feasts when hungover in pyjamas at 5pm with my friends. They have seen me beautiful, ugly, cross, bad, good… everything and yet they still seem to want to be around me?🤔I have weird friends I guess Melly! Beaucoup d’amour y’all! X

I wonder what french Instagram songs she'll play in the background?
Maybe je t"Aime to her and daddy false kissing 🙈🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh, like all her ‘friends’ then?!😂
I don’t know about you but I usually have chats, texts, dinners, drinks, hangovers, dominos feasts when hungover in pyjamas at 5pm with my friends. They have seen me beautiful, ugly, cross, bad, good… everything and yet they still seem to want to be around me?🤔I have weird friends I guess Melly! Beaucoup d’amour y’all! X
I’m DEFFO not Melly / Mel Boy, please don’t insult my intelligence 😃🙈 I just remembered she SAID she had a ‘Friend’ couple that they met in Mauritius and they lived in Paris but that was ages ago, just clicked with me this evening when I came on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.