Tignam #19 Melissa Mills "Bari" Tiny Tim and Tiggy Dim together make Mauritius look grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you post a picture of a bag you don’t own ???
To look posh and that you want people to think you can afford it. Which she cant cos she don't pay no bills Honey.

She has been busy tonight sending herself questions and then answering them!!! 😆 🤣 😂

Reactions: 8
Does “stolen” Hermes sandals really mean debt collectors took them 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

and airport looks… give me strength 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is someone asking her what will be “in” this summer? She follows trends (religiously) she doesn’t set them.
Also she’s way off everything else I’ve read says bold jewel colours will be the look, she said pastels.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is someone asking her what will be “in” this summer? She follows trends (religiously) she doesn’t set them.
Also she’s way off everything else I’ve read says bold jewel colours will be the look, she said pastels.
And she's following trends of women twenty years her junior. She hasn't a clue how to dress well for her age.

Reactions: 14

Are you joking 🙃? "Airport Looks?" 😆 🤣 😂 WTF are they!!!!!! Looking down your nose at peasants or dressing a certain way?

Im not able. But I'm creased at that. AIRPORT LOOKS!!!!!! BAHAHAHA..I have to tune in again tomorrow.

She is bleeping hilarious!!!!! Completely delusional and she needs medicating.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is the biggest fake on Insta. She actually still believes she is a 20 something hot ass woman when she is a middle aged nearly 50 yr old wrinkled old fake filtered woman whose whole life is a lie. And she's happy to show herself like she is like a young one. She is a few years younger than me but my God, my skin doesn't reflect any thing like hers, but then my life is so much happier than hers. Thank God I don't need to drink like her by any means. Her skin is in tit, she is bloated with eye bags and dark circles and it's all alcohol related. She needs to stop her fake tit all she does is pretend to be someone you are so far away from. To be THAT FAKE! Her mind is filtered never mind her Insta!!!!!

The only truthful thing about her is that she has 2 kids.
That's all that's true. No one believes any more than that. Her fake life will be outed soon enough. He will destroy her whole persona yet with all his court cases and lies.

Ireland is a very very small place.

Tick Tock. Tick Tock Tigs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Not in YOUR budget.....but it is in hers😆😆😆. What a bitchy comment.
A straw bag might be in Tiggy's budget but a house doesn't seem to be!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Her house was broken into a few years ago. Apparently bags shoes jewelry was stolen, yet she still has all the same tit she had then maybe they left all the fake stuff 🤣🤣🤣. Her parents house broken into too. But a pack of swindlers. Insurance scams etc. the mother was trying to hide 30 or 40k in her house around that same time I remember. Don’t remember the details but shady as duck.

The hunza g you can wear pregnant too ya know lol. . Yeh cause you saw pippa wearing it last year hun when she was pregnant so you had to get one. She’s no fashionista to be asked her opinion on any of this. She copies all the kids that simple. And looks like a gobshite doing it

• Wow
Sure didn’t she say the ‘Rolex’ was stolen by someone from her old, not forever home?
Then after the midnight flit she must have been allowed back to pick up more stuff by the landlord and the maintenance man had found it at the bottom of a bag of rubbish. Now the watch was missing the entire time I was following her and most people throw their rubbish out each week so what sort of bag was hanging around for a couple of years with rubbish in it? Absolute horse shite of a lie.

@Melmcs is correct, the only truth she tells is that she has two kids. Everything else is questionable 🤥

Reactions: 15
Sure didn’t she say the ‘Rolex’ was stolen by someone from her old, not forever home?
Then after the midnight flit she must have been allowed back to pick up more stuff by the landlord and the maintenance man had found it at the bottom of a bag of rubbish. Now the watch was missing the entire time I was following her and most people throw their rubbish out each week so what sort of bag was hanging around for a couple of years with rubbish in it? Absolute horse shite of a lie.

@Melmcs is correct, the only truth she tells is that she has two kids. Everything else is questionable 🤥
The most far fetched story I think I've ever heard. Like why would the maintenence guy even go through a bag full of rubbish, such lies!!!

Reactions: 17
The most far fetched story I think I've ever heard. Like why would the maintenence guy even go through a bag full of rubbish, such lies!!!
Remember the tears of joy about the Rolex!! That story made no sense!! None!

Reactions: 19
Why does she feel she has to show a designer bag beside her in the back seat????
because she thinks us plebs here are jealous 😂😂😂 big smug head on her, go way with urself tiggy its just pathetic ur taking a selfie of that bag not urself 🙃

• Haha
Would you believe somebody local was on Facebook today trying to flog that exact bag, $2500. Like WTAF, Crazzzzzzy money!!!

Reactions: 2
Same, adults always in the front seat, he will have plenty of opportunity to be up front when he’s drinking himself !
I do let ky teenage boy in the front but only cos he gets really carsick & I feel like an absolute twit in the back seat🙃

like maybe i’m wrong but does anyone else think that all her stories etc are just directed at us on this page? I feel like every pic & story with her cold eyes & smug face is like shes thinking “I’ll show you lot”, I feel like she wakes up in the morning, reads here & gets furious with the comments so spends her day thinking of ways 2 try show us how wealthy (she pretends 2 be) like i dunno why anyone wld actually follow her 2 be influenced in anyway, I just follow cos I am amazed at her carry on & it entertains me on coffee break🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I do let ky teenage boy in the front but only cos he gets really carsick & I feel like an absolute twit in the back seat🙃

like maybe i’m wrong but does anyone else think that all her stories etc are just directed at us on this page? I feel like every pic & story with her cold eyes & smug face is like shes thinking “I’ll show you lot”, I feel like she wakes up in the morning, reads here & gets furious with the comments so spends her day thinking of ways 2 try show us how wealthy (she pretends 2 be) like i dunno why anyone wld actually follow her 2 be influenced in anyway, I just follow cos I am amazed at her carry on & it entertains me on coffee break🤔
You dont have to follow her to watch her stories as her page is public. The more than UNFOLLOW her the better cos she is useless on Insta.

Her whole content is directed at here. Constantly. You nailed it.

Reactions: 11

Understand the carsickness because I can be like that myself in the back, not a nice feeling 🤐

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Please don’t follow her just to see her stories, I haven’t followed any of these pricks for years, they’ll never go private!

Reactions: 11
Please don’t follow her just to see her stories, I haven’t followed any of these pricks for years, they’ll never go private!
Absolutely! PLEASE do not follow these idiots, their pages are always public. Don't give them the follower numbers. It drives them mad when their numbers drop.

She will be on later whinging about people watching her stories but not following her.

We only watch to take the piss out of you Tigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.