Tignam #19 Melissa Mills "Bari" Tiny Tim and Tiggy Dim together make Mauritius look grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back seat again for the Mistress. Golf is over for the day so it's an hour of Family time with Azhar out for lunch so Tigs can get pissed up again.

Reactions: 10
Why does she feel she has to show a designer bag beside her in the back seat????
She even angled the phone down towards it lol. I died laughing. She’s so tacky. Anybody with real money do not feel the need to do this. Real or fake. What a tool. It’s funnier because she’s blatantly tacky and she can’t see it because she fully believes this is content and she’s so relatable and transparent and people love her. 🤣🤣. I’ve never come across a bigger idiot.

Overcompensating, she's lacking in so many areas of life but she thinks people will be impressed by her bag
Could buy as many real ones of them as I want. I have little interest in that shite. Same with the 40 pairs of futuristic sunglasses that all look tit btw. Such a fashion fad follower. Label whoring for her insecurities. Is she not exhausted trying to be somebody she’s not.

Reactions: 13
Back seat again for the Mistress. Golf is over for the day so it's an hour of Family time with Azhar out for lunch so Tigs can get pissed up again.
That’s it. Golf over for the morning lunch hour with the kids Ans suppose if she has to come throw her in the back. Then off he’ll be to do what he wants til he sits down later for an hour beside her and she’ll have the pic up of her leg close to him 🤣🤣🤣. But hey they are so Inlove. The lady doth protest too much, methinks……about everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off to lunch sitting in the back of the car being treated like a 2nd class citizen 👀

Reactions: 14
There would be no way I’d sit in the back to let my son in the front seat, not a hope in hell !
Designer dupe I’d say !
Same. And growing up I’d sit in the back when any adult was with us. To this day I do it when my husbands parents are with us in the car. Il sit in the back. But not for my kids or friends or anything like that.

Off to lunch sitting in the back of the car being treated like a 2nd class citizen 👀
Imagine the damage this does to Hannah.

Reactions: 19
Same. And growing up I’d sit in the back when any adult was with us. To this day I do it when my husbands parents are with us in the car. Il sit in the back. But not for my kids or friends or anything like that.

This is showing respect to your in laws. I don’t understand why Tigs the Madame accepts being made to sit in the backseat.

Same, adults always in the front seat, he will have plenty of opportunity to be up front when he’s drinking himself !

Reactions: 5
This is showing respect to your in laws. I don’t understand why Tigs the Madame accepts being made to sit in the backseat.
I’d say she is shown no respect by Ronnie, Seif ranks higher in her family… she has the intelligence of turkey.. best to keep at distance.

• Haha
Cos in his eyes She is nothing. Certainly not an equal. His son is higher up than her.

Reactions: 9
I’m bored out of my skull regarding designer designer designer. At this age who gives a damn? Tacky shouts. Class whispers or nothing at all. No one I know goes on like this and we all have plenty to splash about. If anything we’re getting very mature about having enough to retire on nicely.

Reactions: 12
Cos in his eyes She is nothing. Certainly not an equal. His son is higher up than her.
I presume he knows her better than anyone and doesn't want to be seen with her beside him in the passenget seat. What does that tell us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.