Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not fill it up especially only €30… she must be on a daily limit. Tidge is doing her very best Kardashian impression except her fridge contents are pathetic.. tinned salmon/tuna in the fridge, spray cream… yuck . It’s the fridge of someone who doesn’t cook.. pre made mash as well… this women is comedy gold great viewing today
Yes. The fridge was 100% staged to look pretty for the gram. Nothing of substance in it. Fancy looking bottles of cream. We can all do this melissa you absolute ashole. Her poor kids.

Just don't understand ppl who splash if she does splash her cash on these brands when for half the money she could be getting cosmeceutical brands with waaaaay more active and effective ingredients 🤔🤔🤔
She doesn’t. She begs for them for free. But besides that she thinks she’s some sort of beauty guru And yet wouldn’t understand cosmeceuticals. Empty head.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh she is a dose. Kind words cost nothing my fanny. She wouldn't know kind if it belted her in the face. Still an insufferable stupid witch she is. Seriously, no one would miss her if she left Insta.

Test your child for Covid Melissa. But you wont. Selfish bleep.

Reactions: 10
Came to say the same thing 😂 that yoke costs well over €120 to fill ha driving around to dundrum on fumes half the time I'd say 😂😂
Nah it's a hybrid. Needs feck all petrol for city driving. You mainly use the electric but when on motorways it's all petrol.

Reactions: 3
Does she sit in the dark greased up until about 11 am each day. She says it's time.e to get ready sure half the morning is gone at that stage lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was the brow demo aimed at whoever pointed out how bad they are here
They are the worst brows ever!! Funny how Kim never did they again and how she made a very public statement discussing how there was previous work done on them and how it wasn’t her work!!

Reactions: 9
I’m sick of them all nothing but filters all the time and tigs is the worst like she already had makeup on before and she’s telling her audience she’s going to put make up on and the face is as smooth as a baby’s bum like come clean you are a total fake and these poor followers believe it and buy the creams etc while she doesn’t look one bit like her videos show it in the raw and let’s see how you really look so sick
Of all their shite 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her brows are shocking.

Did THE kim o sullivan actually put her name to them??? They are dreadful

Reactions: 1
Her brows are shocking.

Did THE kim o sullivan actually put her name to them??? They are dreadful
Oh no she said she did work but that she couldn’t fix the previous work!! Tidge was going on like she was Kim’s most valuable customer!! Posted all about the appointment and then Kim posted about the dodgy previous eyebrow job!! We never heard tell of a follow up appointment

Reactions: 6
I’m sick of them all nothing but filters all the time and tigs is the worst like she already had makeup on before and she’s telling her audience she’s going to put make up on and the face is as smooth as a baby’s bum like come clean you are a total fake and these poor followers believe it and buy the creams etc while she doesn’t look one bit like her videos show it in the raw and let’s see how you really look so sick
Of all their shite 🤦‍♀️

She looks hungover again, sick and all red eyed. I seecwhy she uses filters all the time cos she bloody needs them!!!

She looks shocking this morning. She needs to stop drinking so much, it's destroying her skin. No word for the awful brows.

Reactions: 5
She’s crazy if she thinks she looks like the filtered version she puts out in camera
I put a photo up on Facebook two weeks ago that had a filter on it and everyone was like you look stunning and I was like it’s filtered to duck I don’t look like that 😂😂 I was scarlet

I seemed to have missed the whole house move squat thing on a thread can someone fill me in or tag me to that thread?

She’s crazy if she thinks she looks like the filtered version she puts out in camera
I put a photo up on Facebook two weeks ago that had a filter on it and everyone was like you look stunning and I was like it’s filtered to duck I don’t look like that 😂😂 I was scarlet
The only person she’s kidding with those filters is herself. Says a lot about their insecurities when they can’t just come online filtered like crazy.
Of all their shite 🤦‍♀️
How are yeu. Why can’t she say the word you ? Trying to cover the big Arden view YEW accent lol.

Have it backwards. She shows off the good stuff in the bottles. Uses the cheap tit. It’s all for show. She’ll have a the la prairie and LA MAR for a year. If she really used it it would be gone a lot quicker. Full of tit. Wants you to think that’s who she is. She’s an ashole.

Ah yeh big actimel fan now she got it for free. Will ya duck off 🙄

And the staged fridge 🤣🤣🤣
She has nothing else to do with herself all day, every day. The "Gangster's Moll" is all she is. All dolled up and nowhere to go only Dundrum Town Centre and school.

God knows what HE gets up to when he isn't in the High Court trying by defend himself and him not paying his debts. She is not an independent woman by any means, never mind her pretending to be a Boss Babe. He controls every penny she spends. She has nothing of her own. If he left in the morning with the kids, she is completely fucked. She is not his wife, he already has a " real" Mrs Bari. Tigs has nothing. Nothing is real.

He could really duck her over in a heartbeat if the heat got too much and there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING she can do about it. Can anyone see Tiggy Swiggy in Pakistan as a fake wife?

Home to Tullamore with her tail (probably a fake one too) between her legs.

I seemed to have missed the whole house move squat thing on a thread can someone fill me in or tag me to that thread?
Turns out they didnt own the house they were renting but never paid the rent so did a runner during the night. House was up for rent a week later with the kids stuff still in the bedrooms. Shes now living in a flat. Short term she said but shes in it months now🤷🏻‍♀️ Hes in the high court every week for not paying his bills

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.