Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why I she drowning her fuel receipt? That will be claimed back too through her "company", wait and see. More fraud and scamming.

She is supposed to put # gifted on her freebies. Silly fool. PR product doesn't cut it.
30 Euro in a that big yoke she drives, that wouldn’t get her far !

Reactions: 3
Tidge: Guys I am sooooo into skincare subsequently at the moment; in saying that, I use La Maaar and Clarins and L’Occitane. Only the best for this facial square footage #luxury

Also Tidge: how ya love, ya pump 3, €30 diesel and throw me out a packet of yizzer Nivea Face wipes too, scrub all this oil off me face, it’s not one bit inKredible

40DDA0B5-654C-4282-AB6D-FB8421766908.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tidge: Guys I am sooooo into skincare subsequently at the moment; in saying that, I use La Maaar and Clarins and L’Occitane. Only the best for this facial square footage #luxury

Also Tidge: how ya love, ya pump 3, €30 diesel and throw me out a packet of yizzer Nivea Face wipes too, scrub all this oil off me face, it’s not one bi
View attachment 1053325
Omg you are very forensic!😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The eyebrows - wtf? Also tagging essence instead of Essie - also she wears shellac all the time? Why would she need it?

Reactions: 6
How are yeu. Why can’t she say the word you ? Trying to cover the big Arden view YEW accent lol.

That free garnier sun cream is not going to be used on the hols. For the facade it will be all la prairie or shishiedo. Did I just give her an idea
Have it backwards. She shows off the good stuff in the bottles. Uses the cheap tit. It’s all for show. She’ll have a the la prairie and LA MAR for a year. If she really used it it would be gone a lot quicker. Full of tit. Wants you to think that’s who she is. She’s an ashole.

Ah yeh big actimel fan now she got it for free. Will ya duck off 🙄

And the staged fridge 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she storing tins in the fridge? Does she actually want botulism? Because that’s how you contract botulism Tigs. If you attended Home Ec classes in school you would have learned that tins should never be in the fridge🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just don't understand ppl who splash if she does splash her cash on these brands when for half the money she could be getting cosmeceutical brands with waaaaay more active and effective ingredients 🤔🤔🤔

I reported her for no hashtags on her freebies. PR isnt the same witch. Use your bleeping links ffs.

Hahaha 30e would get her a few trips to Dundrum only.....you think she'd full it up 😂
Why not fill it up especially only €30… she must be on a daily limit. Tidge is doing her very best Kardashian impression except her fridge contents are pathetic.. tinned salmon/tuna in the fridge, spray cream… yuck . It’s the fridge of someone who doesn’t cook.. pre made mash as well… this women is comedy gold great viewing today

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Tiggy passive aggressively asking the Tattle witches to ’be kind’🤣 Yeah, like you are kind Melissa. You mean ‘be kind TO ME’😁😁😁 As subtle as a ten ton truck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
30 Euro in a that big yoke she drives, that wouldn’t get her far !
Came to say the same thing 😂 that yoke costs well over €120 to fill ha driving around to dundrum on fumes half the time I'd say 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.