Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she must have withdraw from not posting posts on her tights or her sunglasses or her big oversized coats in a size small
How will we know about her face cream and make up and hair for the day or Jesus Christ what is the cent of the day 🤯🤯🤯😱😱😱😱 I’ll never sleep tonight wondering about the cent of the day
Jesus lads don’t know about you but I’m in the edge of my seat

You can be sure she is bet into this thread and many more today

Reactions: 7
Desperately seeking attention! I absolutely detest when people post pictures from hospital beds or check in on FB to A&E.. the lowest form of attention seeking and this is coming from a mother of a child with 2 long term illnesses and hospital appointments are frequent and we hate them!!!!!
she only cares about herself.. take an antigen, book a PCR.. stupid bi&ch
Well said absolutely the lowest of the low when it comes to attn seeking. I’ll never understand how anyone can post like that and not think twice about how desperate they’re appearing. I’ve been in hospital twice and never once did I have the energy to whip my phone out and take a pity pic. In fact and Id say it’s the same with most, the last thing you want when you’re in that level of pain is a bunch of texts and messages to get back to. It’s selfish making others worry about you imo. Wonder how long she’ll milk the hospital band..that’s the first thing I’d be taking off when the majority of hospitals are full of Covid patients. And still hasn’t even addressed what she was in for so she can bait her audience for as long as she can. If she’d come on to say what she was in for etc I might have a little sympathy but not giving an explanation is somewhat like emotional manipulation. Likely we all have a friend, family member or Facebook connection who does this, never to say what’s actually wrong with them to evoke as much guessing and sympathy as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Treating the hospital stay like a secret launch to bait the audience as she calls them. Ooooh I’ve something very big in the works guys I can’t share it right now but stay tuned 🤣🙄
And yes her lung issues would be considered underlying issues with covid and she’s on a tour of Ireland since it hit. Trying to go off to her other special place( she has many apparently) Mauritius soon too. I mean she isn’t the brightest we know that. But she won’t care because daddy golfs with some high up doctors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This coat only has a few size smells left
She has to be taking the piss with the spelling at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who gives a flying fangeita about poxy coats people just click the links to see how much they cost
Posting coats 🧥 from your sick bed get a bleeping grip
I’m literally bambozled by tignam 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love to see what a formal puffer looks like, aren’t they all casual. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again DOSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You would imagine if you were taken to bed on your first day after hospital the night before your daughter might be in the bed snuggled up to you watch movies and wanting to be with you
Not tigs
Sitting in the bed putting up links for coats 🧥 🤯🤯

Reactions: 10
Someone has to pay for the night in hospital ill get clicking for you now smel i mean mel x

Reactions: 3
Poor Brenda from Sligo musta been up all night saying decades of the rosary for poor tigs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.