Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was in a hospital bed the last thing I would feel like doing is Posting it to my Instagram stories. What is wrong with people????????
This is beyond bizarre to me! She's not the first to do it and won't be the last but Jesus strangers don't need to know this.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Desperately seeking validation
She didn’t give two brown shites about her (lung ) issues all through covid all her traveling all her I don’t need a mask I can use changing rooms when no one else can
Swanning off to the manor
She’s a fool and the only thing she ever thinks about is her next holiday or drink

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Desperately seeking attention! I absolutely detest when people post pictures from hospital beds or check in on FB to A&E.. the lowest form of attention seeking and this is coming from a mother of a child with 2 long term illnesses and hospital appointments are frequent and we hate them!!!!!
she only cares about herself.. take an antigen, book a PCR.. stupid bi&ch

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Still attention seeking waving and blowing kisses with the hospital band on her arm from her own bed
duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's getting the full use of that hospital band anyway!!

Such desperate attempts for attention. No doubt "Brenda" in Mayo was beside herself the last 24 hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel sorry for her no real friends to chat to about her hospital stay
No doubt someone will reach
Out with a few grapes maybe centra

It’s pittyfull at this stage
Reaks desperation

Reactions: 10
She’s home but still wearing the hospital band!
You couldn’t make this up 😂
Caught that too :ROFLMAO: I mean first hting you do is get the hospital band cut off ffs. She'll be wearing it like a badge of honour " so grateful to all the nurses and doctors who helped me with my 8 hour stay"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for her no real friends to chat to about her hospital stay
No doubt someone will reach
Out with a few grapes maybe centra

It’s pittyfull at this stage
Reaks desperation
Maybe her mam can ring the local centra and ask them to deliver her some

Reactions: 10
Caught that too :ROFLMAO: I mean first hting you do is get the hospital band cut off ffs. She'll be wearing it like a badge of honour " so grateful to all the nurses and doctors who helped me with my 8 hour stay"
I only ever kept my hospital band to prove to an ex boss that I was in the hospital.. he was a doubter for sure!! 😁😁😁

Reactions: 6
Shes a pathetic POS. Who goes into hospital sick and your 1st thought is "Oh I MUST update my Insta followers so they know where I am". And blowing kisses to strangers wearing her hospital wristband. Sad.

duck off you attention seeking witch. Collapsed lung and she swans all over the place.

Serves her right.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.