Tignam #16 On the twelfth day of Tidgemas, the Insta Police reported me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is actually bonkers mad. Like she really is. Mad as a box of frogs. This woman needs help. She either really believes her own imaginary hype or she is pissed again tonight and on the usual Sunday night moping she does because God Forbid, tomorrow is Monday again and she can't cope with the school runs ( that she doesn't do).

She is a bleeping Clown!!!!!

Reactions: 7
I remember she used to be best friends with Michelle Tigue, she even used to babysit for her when herself and Azhar were away and then boom no mention of her. I know people saying here she let the cat out of the bag about her (Michelle) mother's surprise party but I'd say it was a hell of a lot more than that.

Reactions: 11
Oh she is a fool. Trying to pretend she is all busy busy with orders and we saw nothing. It's probably Daddy's warehouse for fast fashion. Tigs thinks everyone is stupid. When it's her who is. Dose.

Reactions: 6
I think she thinks when she does those speeded up videos it makes her look busy ........ it doesn't ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she thinks when she does those speeded up videos it makes her look busy ........ it doesn't ๐Ÿ˜‚
Do you know what might make her look busy? Not posting! But of course she canโ€™t help herself because sheโ€™s a desperado ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 5
Tidges โ€œexclusiveโ€ prints are now in a range for Peacocksโ€ฆโ€ฆ. Maybe it was โ€œfaithโ€ that led me to it on my discover page ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Uh oh!!!!! Her exclusive, bespoke, unique, personally designed by HER prints?????? Surely not!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.