Tignam #16 On the twelfth day of Tidgemas, the Insta Police reported me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not using capital letters when actually needed, can’t spell DIVINE or COCKTAILS. Dumb cow.
This is after telling us not to buy unnecessary tit?
She is bonkers.
Don’t forget “Yum eee” 🤔
Would that be “Yummy” tiggy 😊

Reactions: 4
So every single gift suggestion is an affiliated link..... Please just go away, just go away. She couldn't afford to buy any of the stuff she is sent. And she says she does this for free. Will you check yourself! If she had to go out every month and buy her cleansers, serums moisturisers at full price out of her own money there would be a lot less 'self care' mornings as she'd be sparing what's in the 3 or 4 pots MAX in her bathroom cabinet. This is what is so infuriating about muppets like this... Not a brain in her head, free loading, no work ethic moaning dose. Get your kids involved in some sport or clubs and freeze your arse off every single weekend on a pitch, be on the road CONSTANTLY the minute you finish work every evening bringing them here there and everywhere. My real job starts when I walk out of work at 5pm. Myself and my husband are flat out being their taxi drivers, involved in helping out as much as we can. And I wouldn't change it for the world. Childhood is short, my kids have the best social lives and circle of friends through activities and we've met so many life long friends ourselves through it ourselves. This one wrecked from working a few hours and doing 2 school pick ups. And doesn't know how she does it all. I'd be laughing looking at her stories as I'm parked outside a soccer pitch with heat on and she's at home in the robe and feet up at 7 😂😂😂😂 and back in at work at 830 the next morning. Feck off will ya...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Seif seriously needs to grow up. A boy in second year has absolutely no business watching the toy show. I remember what I was getting up to when I was that age and it certainly didn’t involve dressing up in pjs with Mum on a Fri night. It’s very sad really
I'm sorry I don't agree my 14yr old watched it and loved it. Thats like saying no adult is allowed to watch the toy show. All his mates were watching it at home. What do you expect him to do hang around street corners or sit in his room playing computers on his own. We had a great laugh watching it, fire lit and treats. A nice family night. Im in no way a supporter of tigs but I don't agree with you on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
All mine watched it too and I have 2 teenage boys. I wouldn't post a pic of them in Xmas pjs on Instagram though in a million years. They would be morto and that's private

Reactions: 24
I don’t think
On the gift guide
Is she just having the laughs with us here 😂😂😂
Buy and shop Local ohh here look at this bag for nearly 2000 euro 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She’s off her head not in the real world
she doesn’t earn AF off the actual Chinese website she gets hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the gift guide
Is she just having the laughs with us here 😂😂😂
Buy and shop Local ohh here look at this bag for nearly 2000 euro 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She’s off her head not in the real world
The gift guide is just another way to brag / show off what she has… she’s an insufferable dose of manure-itis!

Don’t forget “Yum eee” 🤔
Would that be “Yummy” tiggy 😊
When she did her inspiring “Interior Tuesday” which is guys all loved 🙄🙄🙄 she’d spell Helen James line for Dunnes “Concidered” 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is full of tit. Like anyone takes notice of her " gift guide". She lives in a fantasy world of her own making so she is pissing in the wind with her "suggestions". Insufferable dose.

5 robes (premium ) shockkkkkkkkkkk
Sold in the busiest week of the year for retailers
I’d imagine the stock seems lower as she has some in her pop up shop too
Boss woman 👍
Can’t you just imagine her marching into the shop in dundrum harassing the staff a few times a week wondering how many sold!!!

• Haha
Cyber Monday tomorrow but the mmb online business is finishing its sale tonight....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Cyber Monday tomorrow but the mmb online business is finishing its sale tonight....
She hasn’t a clue but sure look she struggled to sell her robes with a good discount can’t see anyone buying them full price before Christmas

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t a clue but sure look she struggled to sell her robes with a good discount can’t see anyone buying them full price before Christmas
And once upon a time she used to say she would never put her stock into sale…….she didn’t need to…….🤔🤔🤪🤪

• Haha
Tigs is upset guys...
Some guy we have never heard of and neither had she has passed away. But he worked for Louis Vuitton and therefore she ‘looked up to him’. What the duck is wrong with her? She ‘looks up’ to people who work in a dodgy, damaging industry, that exploits poor people and causes a divide between the have and have nots. She ’looks up’ to vacuous people who stick a few feathers on material and charge thousands, and damage the environment. You should ‘look up’ to people who do good in the world Melissa, people who work on behalf of the less fortunate and the climate, not people who decide wearing a duvet is a good look (it’s not). You are such a shallow, idiotic twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have heard of him. He is better known for off white and Kanye association than his recent LV stuff (I think) and it’s very sad he had passed. A young man with talent and family and a trail blazer for poc in his industry

But the post. Dear god, my mother wasn’t as sad about princess Diana’s death. Tigs definitely things she is a peer of these designers and that’s why it hits her so hard. The delusions of grandeur are real

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have heard of him. He is better known for off white and Kanye association than his recent LV stuff (I think) and it’s very sad he had passed. A young man with talent and family and a trail blazer for poc in his industry

But the post. Dear god, my mother wasn’t as sad about princess Diana’s death. Tigs definitely things she is a peer of these designers and that’s why it hits her so hard. The delusions of grandeur are real
And yet she can’t spell ‘fate’🙄🙄🙄 I am sure this guy was in constant contact with Tidgey. I presume she will be giving the eulogy based on her post?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.