Tignam #15 Tiggy Tiggy telling lies, wine at the weekend, such a big surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has Max Benjamin candles up and in the first part of the story it says "gifted" and second part "not paid or affiliated"? What? Does she not realise that being "gifted" by the company is payment in kind? So dim.

Reactions: 11
Can she not make a post without swearing? I think the brands she's advertising need to be made aware of her foul mouthed posts in between. It's crass and unprofessional.

Reactions: 12
Why would I buy Bloomingdale products from her when I can buy direct for cheaper?

Reactions: 4
Can she not make a post without swearing? I think the brands she's advertising need to be made aware of her foul mouthed posts in between. It's crass and unprofessional.
She is a foul mouthed bleep when the mask slipped. I can swear like the worst fish wife but that's OK. I'm not selling my "brand" or fake life to the public in the hope of a few pennies. She needs to wind her neck in and ignore the negativity but she can't help herself and when she is rattled, is when we get the goods!!! Silly cow.

Reactions: 9
If she spent less time getting her hair and nails done while her kids were in school she could opt to be home this afternoon to save taking both kids to work.
That or and this might be too radical an idea but they have a dad so he should take them if she has to work

Reactions: 11
If she spent less time getting her hair and nails done while her kids were in school she could opt to be home this afternoon to save taking both kids to work.
That or and this might be too radical an idea but they have a dad so he should take them if she has to work
Why does she need to bring her 14 year old to work with her? Surely he can be left at home for a few hours. I always find it so add that she treats him, and speaks of him like a 7 year old. Unless the rumour about threats to the home are true and its not safe to leave him.....

She is a foul mouthed bleep when the mask slipped. I can swear like the worst fish wife but that's OK. I'm not selling my "brand" or fake life to the public in the hope of a few pennies. She needs to wind her neck in and ignore the negativity but she can't help herself and when she is rattled, is when we get the goods!!! Silly cow.
Her inability to be professional is truly astounding.

Reactions: 8
All the work going into packing the robes and they get fucked into a van by an
Post 😂😂 she’s saying her post man is the best and doesn’t want to be in camera
Then she is pointing the finger in the van showing him we’re to place her stockkkkkkkkkk
🤯😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gas, when she winks at the camera, it’s obvious she is FUMING inside, 😂😂😂😂, i guess she thinks she copped on,and being really smart, big wally head on her, Or is that for him cause you know she is the sexiest woman alive 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she need to bring her 14 year old to work with her? Surely he can be left at home for a few hours. I always find it so add that she treats him, and speaks of him like a 7 year old. Unless the rumour about threats to the home are true and its not safe to leave him.....
It has to be a safety issue. He’s in 2nd year. Living near the school. He could easily get himself home and make a sandwich?

Reactions: 7
She knows that anyone who can use instagram can google stuff right? Nobody needs her to go off an find the links for things and put them on her stories. She is acting like it is some sort of public service.
As for "doing showers" she might be helping Hana but surely that is all doing showers would entail, she babies those children something terrible.

Rosie HW is pregnant. I’d say tigs nearly went over the edge with that news. Dying for that bump so she is for content.
Also addressing all that’s in here who’s pulling her up on not doing her job correctly with AF etc. duck of hun. We don’t make the rules. She’s too lazy to want to do it correctly. Andrea Roche needs to drop that one.

Addresses everything that’s brought up here - except the baby daddy being up in court eh?! Come on Tigs, explain that one!

• Haha
Rosie HW is pregnant. I’d say tigs nearly went over the edge with that news. Dying for that bump so she is for content.
Also addressing all that’s in here who’s pulling her up on not doing her job correctly with AF etc. duck of hun. We don’t make the rules. She’s too lazy to want to do it correctly. Andrea Roche needs to drop that one.
Exactly!! Its her bleeping job and the only one she has! She would want to cop on and get her stupid ugly fake head out of here and concentrate on what's important. Andrea R, why does she have this stupid woman on her books? She is useless at everything bar on how to look and live a fake lifestyle. She is tops at that.

Daddy up in court! She will hate every single part of the fact we all know why. Cos he is a conman, a cheat and very dodgy "businessman". They are both fake as duck.
I hope his day comes where he is splashed all over the papers. See Tigs hide then. Morto for her. NOT.

Everyday Tigs goes up my Pity Scale because she really is very thick. I imagine she misses her "not my forever home" this year. She doesn't even have a hallway anymore, poor cow. Hence the throwback pics. This Tart will never own a home or be happy. Always reaching for what she wont have. THANKS TO HIM.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Emmm that’s what you’re supposed to do because it’s the rules 🥱
Awww well done Tigs, following by the Insta rules at last. What a clown, tattle didn't set up these rules. They've always been there you just haven't been following them.
Could it be anymore obvious that she reads here, thought she was super dooper busy flogging robes???

Exactly!! Its her bleeping job and the only one she has! She would want to cop on and get her stupid ugly fake head out of here and concentrate on what's important. Andrea R, why does she have this stupid woman on her books? She is useless at everything bar on how to look and live a fake lifestyle. She is tops at that.

Daddy up in court! She will hate every single part of the fact we all know why. Cos he is a conman, a cheat and very dodgy "businessman". They are both fake as duck.
I hope his day comes where he is splashed all over the papers. See Tigs hide then. Morto for her. NOT.

Everyday Tigs goes up my Pity Scale because she really is very thick. I imagine she misses her "not my forever home" this year. She doesn't even have a hallway anymore, poor cow. Hence the throwback pics. This Tart will never own a home or be happy. Always reaching for what she wont have. THANKS TO HIM.
Sure isn't one of her old pals who she used to go to KK functions with married to guy thats a criminal ❄ and has even been offered police protection because of the tit hes involved in. As far as I know they only knew each other through the men so surprise surprise

Reactions: 5
Saw Tigs and her oversized coat in Dundrum. She looked really unwell, tired and stressed. I actually feel sorry for her and would be concerned. She doesn't have that tribe of women that most of us have, be it old school friends, uni pals, work colleagues, friends from the toddler groups, school mum friends and family. The woman is very unhappy and looks lost. She is the biggest eejit and twit but I hate to see someone looking as sad as she did. I almost wanted to hug her and I'm no fan.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.