Tignam #15 Tiggy Tiggy telling lies, wine at the weekend, such a big surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢 her brushes are mank. Maybe include them in your self care!!! As for me I work a full time job in a v stressful position and weekends involve food shopping, washing, ironing, housework and sitting down spending quality time with family. Btw I have a 9 foot tree that needs dressing. I don’t mind my full time job as it allows me a lot of luxuries that I enjoy and it is very fulfilling. Tigs get a life and stop living in the fantasy one that occupies your head so much. Do something that makes you happy without having to broadcast the fantasy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has she explained to Hana how Santa will come down the chimney this year?

Oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My tree is so gorgeous, so so gorgeous. Better than your tree, peasants.
Made me laugh when she said the tree looked huge until they brought it home and obviously shrank in the mansion 🙄 the rest of us it’s the opposite - mine looked small until I brought it home 😂😂🎄🎄

Reactions: 4
Glad to see she's making 'a effort' with her self care today. She doesn't take enough time for herself. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Made me laugh when she said the tree looked huge until they brought it home and obviously shrank in the mansion 🙄 the rest of us it’s the opposite - mine looked small until I brought it home 😂😂🎄🎄
She obviously hates the squat. If she didn’t we’d have gotten an in depth squat tour by now.

She’s embarrassed by it because, from the bit we can see of it, it is very dated and not up to Lady Swigs crappy standards.

Reactions: 3
If she had paid her bills, she wouldnt be in a Squat for Xmas. And Daddy wouldn't be up in Court next week. People like them make me sick. So no sympathy for this vain cow.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.