Tignam #15 Tiggy Tiggy telling lies, wine at the weekend, such a big surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buy Irish everyone (Basket full of stuff from M&S) I never show my child’s face (unless I’m hoping to get her on the Late Late Show Insta)
Vapid!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone make a new thread please? I'm afraid to considering my last one about Limerick Inflenzas 🤣 got shut down lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG the tagging of the Toy Show. The actual shameful begging. Tigs looks wasted. AGAIN
Have to go have a looksy lol 😆

So she has a photo of verruca on her stories in one snap able to see her face and next snap she has her face covered???

Also I'm sure her son whom must be in 2nd year right now is dying of embarrassment being shown watching the toy show with mom and kid sister???
I know my niece who is in 2nd year is watching toy show but by God my sister wouldn't be showing snaps of her watching it cause of the slagging she would get at school,cause moms DO talk to each other,so I must imagine tidgeys son would be embarrassed 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion… Tiggy tiggy forgot her tree, so her boyfriend bought her three..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.