Tignam #15 Tiggy Tiggy telling lies, wine at the weekend, such a big surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burnt her lip my backside that’s the manly cold sore she’s had forever which keeps flaring up as she doesn’t leave it alone to heal but lathers it in lotions and potions 😂

cannot believe she actually said it was burnt due to the extreme heat there. Had a look it’s 34/35 - yes that’s hot but not extreme. Was in vegas at 42 degrees weather and surprisingly a small burnt circle on my lip did not happen! 😂

This one is away with the absolute fairies!

P.S. when she looks down the fake eyelashes are hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sure what do you expect, cold sores are for the commoners, not for the super rich holidaying like Tidge (head to toe in Zara- personally I like my clothes not to be creased when I buy them so Zara gives me the ick) in Abu Dhabi!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she’s rough this morning what’s up with the eyes and eyebrows and the lip 🤯🤯 I’m going to look after it and be safe next video she has lathered it in make up with the same sponge she put it on her face and then puts loads of lipstick and gloss on to go the pool 🤯🤯 my head is fried I would have a sun stick for my lips and a cold sore patch on it in the sun
I can’t believe she recorded and showed that 🤯
She looks desperate like I would look after falling in at 6am on me Holidays
I thought the only people who wore makeup to the pool were instahuns going to Ibiza ocean club for the day

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Funny how the cold sore aka my lip got burnt in the sun has never gone away. She looks bleary eyed today. But who the hell puts on makeup to sit by the pool all day? My face would be sweating and dropping it off. Let the air at your face and stay off SM for a week. But please treat that cold sore. It’s infectious. Using the lip gloss applicator and then putting it back in to the bottle 🤮.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That’s why it won’t ever go away! She covers it in lipstick or lipgloss and continues to then reuse that gloss applicator or lipstick. Covered in germs it is! Uuuugh 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s a cold sore. There is no way the sun is going to burn her lip in one spot like that.

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t be arsed with winter sun spending all day trying to get a tan only to come home to the freezing cold they will all be sick when they are home with the constant air con on everywhere and the major weather shock she will feel in a few days
Summer time I could sit 10 hours in the sun because you can wear nice things when you get home but tigs will just be eye bleeping her self in her dressing gowns when she gets home

In other news I got such bad cold sores one year as a kid in Laytown 🤯🤯 a nurse told my mam the best thing for it was my own pee 😂😂 imagine tigs putting her own piss on her lips

Reactions: 5
It’s a cold sore. There is no way the sun is going to burn her lip in one spot like that.
exactly! And it’s the same spot she’s had that cold sore over and over again and covers it with gloss 🤦‍♀️

what’s the point in lying?! And a tit lie as well 😂
Nobody likes getting cold sores so just say nothing about it instead of the lie!
she has serious issues

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is absolutely full of it. She looks like a washed up old pisshead this morning with the yellow stennos, the dark rings, the tacky jet black camel eyelashes and the bleeping ‘sunburn’ on her lip. And then proceeds to slap on a layer of Face and Body and lipgloss with a wand that looks like it came out of a Wuhan lab 🤮
2A76EAC6-5218-4B16-853A-0321699D7CAB.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The Brows are bad but those lashes are horrendous, completely blocking her eyes. It's such a bad look.

And for God sake rein in those photographs of Hannah, the latest ones by the pool are just too provocative. Why would she expose her little girl like that, terribly inappropriate.

Reactions: 10
She is absolutely full of it. She looks like a washed up old pisshead this morning with the yellow stennos, the dark rings, the tacky jet black camel eyelashes and the bleeping ‘sunburn’ on her lip. And then proceeds to slap on a layer of Face and Body and lipgloss with a wand that looks like it came out of a Wuhan lab 🤮
View attachment 833129
Probably an infected hole were her not filler and baby Botox goes her forehead is ruined by Botox all lumpy and bumpy

Reactions: 5
Is Hannah not a vegetarian I don’t think a fillet of fish counts a mc Donald’s burger is mc Donald’s halal 😳 honestly it looks like the most boring holiday ever her kids would have a ball with her sisters kids in a weeks holiday in Gran Canaria

Reactions: 2
Is Hannah not a vegetarian I don’t think a fillet of fish counts a mc Donald’s burger is mc Donald’s halal 😳 honestly it looks like the most boring holiday ever her kids would have a ball with her sisters kids in a weeks holiday in Gran Canaria
All fast food places in the Middle East are halal, often beef is substituted with lamb and there is no bacon. There’s a fun fact for you Tigs.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.