Tignam #15 Tiggy Tiggy telling lies, wine at the weekend, such a big surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing the ‘Hermes’ footwear now for the benefit of Tattlers! It is a good fake sure enough Tiggy😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now she is holding her shoes to the light so we can see the brand name 🤣. Lads it’s so cringe, I’m almost sorry she has the inability to enjoy her break with the constant need for validation. Something must have happened her as a child, she puts so much emphasis on the display of greed. It’s not normal

She thinks we are all sat at home jealous, when everyone is laughing at her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has no content. No one is interested. Her grid posts are pathetic with no interaction from people.

She is a cheap knock off wannabe. No proper designer gear. Cheap Zara shite. The holiday is a total flop.

Wake up. Lounge in bed. Show legs by pool. Show cocktail. Face in mirror covered in vaseline. Pose in front of mirror. Walking feet. Food she doesnt eat. Walking feet. Legs in bed. Night night with backward peace sign over left eye.

That's it. Happy holidays Tigs.
That’s actually it in a nutshell. She only showed her legs in the pool because hell would freeze over before she’d actually get in it. All because she read it here. The Louis Vuitton bag she keeps showing… am I mistaken but I think it’s a toiletry bag?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s actually it in a nutshell. She only showed her legs in the pool because hell would freeze over before she’d actually get in it. All because she read it here. The Louis Vuitton bag she keeps showing… am I mistaken but I think it’s a toiletry bag?
Looks like a wallet 😂 she’s like a toddler .

Now she is holding her shoes to the light so we can see the brand name 🤣. Lads it’s so cringe, I’m almost sorry she has the inability to enjoy her break with the constant need for validation. Something must have happened her as a child, she puts so much emphasis on the display of greed. It’s not normal

She thinks we are all sat at home jealous, when everyone is laughing at her
The ones from China also have the name printed on them 🤦🏻‍♀️ We need receipts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep - it’s something they’d sell under “small leather goods”, rather than as a bag.
If it’s even real, it’s absolutely Entry Level LV.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Abu Dhabi has serious wealth though, the women there would have Hermes Birkens and serious labels, from head to toe (even if they are covered, you see them in the toilets without their abayas)
It must be hard for her to have no-one to drink with though. It is boring drinking on your own.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The LV toilet bag isn’t that expensive and neither are those sandals. The small things like that I think are real. Things like. 10-15k watch gtfo. The boyfriend bought her for GIVING him a baby girl 🤣🤣🤣 right tidge. But the thing is she prob doesn’t know it’s fake, but If she did she wouldn’t care as long as it looks real to the paupers. She hasn’t had the sandals years either. Got them about two/three years ago. And been in lockdown for two lol. Wearing them years?… duck off again. The bags and all fake as duck. The luggage tag real. We saw her getting it in bt. Showing it off on stories. Are we to believe she wouldn’t be doing that with these bags and tit she goes around with? God she thinks we are stupid. But then there are people like joy out there 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks to @The Foz for the thread title.

Her ladyship is in Abu Dhabi on her super secret holiday.
The beauticians was hit up before she left so her eyebrows are nearly at her chin and a lorryload of botox has been pumped into her face, but she has genetically good skin from her mother, as she keeps telling the peasants.
Hana was put into a business class seat for a photograph on the flight over but she flew economy.
Holiday life consists of shopping, lying in bed, lying by the pool and showing food that other people eat. So, Dundrum in the sun.
She no longer shows her children on Instagram, but then she does, then she doesn’t and then shows them with the smallest of emojis on their faces. Who could that mystery child be?
She is still mortifying Seif.
Finally, just to prove to troll Tattlers that their relationship is real, and that they are so in love, she posts pictures of herself and her sugar daddy, elderly boyfriend gurning into the camera and widening the eyes.
Have I missed anything?
excellent recap !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Can’t stop laughing
At what point did she think excellent idea 💡
I’m going to take my shoes off In the middle of a hotel 🏨 and show people the name on them
Like who the duck thinks like that 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
I’ll tell you who
No body

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The same fake one Arg from TOWIE has under his arm. It's a toilet bag. For your toothpaste and razor.

Here's a challenge for you Tigs. Go into the Mall and pick a designer shop and buy something actual real. And show it here. Otherwise duck off home with the fake tit. No one cares. Imagine spending the whole holiday on the Gram. Yer man is nowhere to be seen all day. Happy to be away from her I'd say if she is getting hammered everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d say she has him tormented to buy her something expensive
I went to a gran prix there 4 years ago it’s beautiful over there and I saved up and bought my self a new bag a watch and perfume a huge treat for me that i look after since the day I bought them
We will see her in the bag shop soon
Is she back at the weekend they haven’t really spent a lot of time there considering the time it takes to get there

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d say she has him tormented to buy her something expensive
I went to a gran prix there 4 years ago it’s beautiful over there and I saved up and bought my self a new bag a watch and perfume a huge treat for me that i look after since the day I bought them
We will see her in the bag shop soon
Is she back at the weekend they haven’t really spent a lot of time there considering the time it takes to get there
Clearly adding a few days on to a business trip. They’ve done nothing worthy of jealousy. No way would I go that far to sit by a pool and eat in the hotel

• Haha
Yes it’s all fake stuff treat yourself as she always says🙄! She’s never dressed classy at all I’d say most of her “haul” is bought and returned I’d say they know her in zara 😅
That's were I actually seen her returning stuff in zara

Reactions: 5
That's were I actually seen her returning stuff in zara
Is she not mortified having to return stuff all the time
to places. Surely there has to be a limit to the amount stuff you can return every month. I imagine the staff are laughing as she leaves taking bets on when she will return stuff. Just shows how much of her life is for the gram. Im sure her agency would have a good laugh knowing she does that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m cracking up laughing at her shoving her phone into the sandal to show the brand. So, so pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact is Mr Bari lives beyond his means, this is well known in his circle & joked about behind his back, ZERO SAVINGS!!! spending pay cheque to pay cheque, cars always on loan #fact

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The fact is Mr Bari lives beyond his means, this is well known in his circle & joked about behind his back, ZERO SAVINGS!!! spending pay cheque to pay cheque, cars always on loan #fact
Can you and @Harper Riley be my friends? I would love to hear the goss when Madam swans around like Lady Muck. So this whole " family holiday" is a business trip that will be written off as expenses.

Makes you wonder what pay cheque he has to pay off other bills. As we thought, they own absolutely NOTHING. Shes really thick as tit to land herself with this head. I only feel sorry for those kids. Not him or her. They deserve it all but the kids don't.

She is Danniella all over

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah you’d imagine that if the money runs out or when the court proceedings happen he will feck off to Pakistan and leave Tigs with nothing not even a home. Poor tigs will have to go back to Tullamore. It will be like some of the Celtic tiger horror stories that what used to be in the news.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.