Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just so happy they didnt try and do that awkward kiss like the last time they were away 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Here I was thinking the awkward kiss was as bad as it could get. Nope there is the toothbrush.

Reactions: 6
They
I was just so happy they didnt try and do that awkward kiss like the last time they were away 🙈
They are such a sleazy couple. He is just creepy and she looks like an old soak whose sunken eyes are black from boozing.

She is so predictable. The couples pose we said already. No one wants him Tigs. Nor you. Other people's cast offs are unattractive.

Reactions: 13
Any holiday that you have to hard sell back to your “ audience “ means you are not fully immersed or enjoying it. She’s so embarrassing. #blessed 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How tit does her holiday look. She’s a delusional pain in the hole who I’d love to see in ‘real’ life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now guys, let’s not be jealous of Mom and Pop’s holiday in Abu Dhabi. Shopping, eating out and lying on a bed. Such a difference from her normal day to day life. Us mere mortals can only gaze on enviously at her super rich life and her how happy happy she is. I mean, that’s why every moment has to documented for the gram! Her ‘luxury’ bags from China, her ’labels’ from H&M and Zara and her ‘first class’ flight!
Oh, by the way Tiggy, they frown on unmarried couples sharing a bed over in the UAE. They also frown on drunkenness. Be careful loveen X

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's having the most amazing holiday with her gorgeous family #blessed yet she has not stopped posting for 5 minutes. She's so predictable, and the shite talk out of her because she's been on the Rose all day and starts acting the eejit with the couples video.,The creepy wink🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's having the most amazing holiday with her gorgeous family #blessed yet she has not stopped posting for 5 minutes. She's so predictable, and the shite talk out of her because she's been on the Rose all day and starts acting the eejit with the couples video.,The creepy wink🙈
Will a blowjob be on the cards for the horrible yucky creepy boyfriend? So she can spend on the credit card? That jewellery she wears looks so tacky with a shiny lubey face she pulls.

I'm sure she meant The Place. Not The Palace.

God they are a disgusting couple. No wonder no one bothers with her. She is vile and completely unlikeable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Will a blowjob be on the cards for the horrible yucky creepy boyfriend? So she can spend on the credit card? That jewellery she wears looks so tacky with a shiny lubey face she pulls.

I'm sure she meant The Place. Not The Palace.

God they are a disgusting couple. No wonder no one bothers with her. She is vile and completely unlikeable.
Dad must only have the same few shirts 😂😂 can’t believe she’s lifted her face ban of the kids on holidays bleeping Moran

Reactions: 7
“The temperature” omg what a time to be alive, thank you so much Tidge for educating us peasants on the required elements for the best meal ever. Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First of all if that’s an electric toothbrush she’s baiting against her teeth she could do with learning how to use it properly before she tries to flog it 🙈. Secondly, is it just me or is that the most bizarre box of shite for €50? Here’s your toothpaste(grand), bamboo toothbrush(em okay) and a charging station.. sorry what? I’m good for a Spotshite charging dock thanks would prefer to spend my €50 on a box of Crest that work so much better than Spotlight. How is toothpaste, mouthwash and a few strips cost €100 anyway? Even at €50 it’s a rip off. My Colgate toothpaste costs €1 and my mouthwash €3. Thirdly, don’t know if it’s her brow lamination or Botox but she’s constantly very surprised looking, it’s a bit much. Don’t get my wrong I love Botox myself but hers is very extreme looking. No doubt it will look better when it wears off a bit and her brows come back down to earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those brows should have their own postcode. They ain't coming back anytime soon. She looks ridiculous. I hope the staff are laughing their holes off at the two of them.

The NOTIONS!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Swiggy went to Abu Dhabi doo. Big fecking boo. Faked first class just like her sorry fake life

Reactions: 5
Tignam #15 Tiggy Tiggy telling lies; wine at the weekends, such a big surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.