Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't believe the amount of stories. You're on a holiday love, take a break from the gram!!!

Reactions: 14
I actually can't believe the amount of stories. You're on a holiday love, take a break from the gram!!!
But how possibly could she show off if she wasn’t on the gram, how would we possibly know how extremely wealthy they are, how blessed they are, how fortunate they are… yada yada yada… 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The eye bleeping 😂🤡 That’s all I can see now , absolutely toe curling 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually cannot get over the concept of asking this illiterate narcissist for advice on legal requirements for travel…. How touched are these people? Imagine going to the UAE on honeymoon, what sad little lives some people must lead. There’s a whole big world out there beyond the Mecca for consumerism and hypocrisy that is the Gulf.
Swigs followers are unvaccinated, quelle surprise 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t ask her to assist sure she’s an illiterate narcissist!! Her audience are tits if they can’t google it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tignam #15 Tigs still faking it good, Ronnie is hiding in the Hood.

Tigs is faking it on Hols, we are having all the Lols.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we really need to see her shoving her toothbrush in and out of her mouth :sick: while eye riding herself to camera... Is that content now? Give me strength... Seriously, brushing your teeth is basic personal hygiene, I don't need an 'influencer' wannabe showing me how to do it... she'll show us wiping her arse next :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Do we really need to see her shoving her toothbrush in and out of her mouth :sick: while eye riding herself to camera... Is that content now? Give me strength... Seriously, brushing your teeth is basic personal hygiene, I don't need an 'influencer' wannabe showing me how to do it... she'll show us wiping her arse next :rolleyes:
It’s vile 🤢🤢 wouldn’t expect anything g less from tigs

Reactions: 5
The teeth brushing would send me over the edge. Disgusting 🤢. Ann then oh speaking of teeth…. Neat up an ad. And when she does teeth ads she sticks them out as she talks with a blinding filter on. If any of her followers are buying it , they should be brought out to a field and shot.

It’s all she does to keep her teeth this white🤣🤣. Would she ever duck off. Look, cash your Cheque hun, lying cow. Il sleep better tonight knowing how to use a teeth whitening pen. Could have taken me weeks to figure that out. 😰
The sunken eyes on her makes her look ancient too. Botox can’t fix that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She isn’t even using the electric toothbrush correctly 😂

Reactions: 6
Why is she like a tube of lube tonight she will slide off that chair never mind me able to eat with cutlery

• Haha
Speaking of arse wiping🙈 anyone else remember years ago on snapchat she was putting those toddler wipes into the kids school bags in case they took a crap in school 🤣 said she wanted to make sure they cleaned themselves properly 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Would she not put the phone away and enjoy her holiday. She is addicted to Instagram
She is addicted to Instagram because it’s the most fake of all the SM platforms. I live in her locality (well her desired post code!) and see her regularly and she is nothing like the image she portrays on Instagram. All smoke and mirrors , or in her case wine & filters!!!

• Heart
The teeth brushing would send me over the edge. Disgusting 🤢. Ann then oh speaking of teeth…. Neat up an ad. And when she does teeth ads she sticks them out as she talks with a blinding filter on. If any of her followers are buying it , they should be brought out to a field and shot.

It’s all she does to keep her teeth this white🤣🤣. Would she ever duck off. Look, cash your Cheque hun, lying cow. Il sleep better tonight knowing how to use a teeth whitening pen. Could have taken me weeks to figure that out. 😰
The sunken eyes on her makes her look ancient too. Botox can’t fix that.
So glad I have you all to prompt me on whether or not to watch her stories, have the tummy bug and that would have sent me over the edge.
Watched yesterday and she’s totally reading here. Tidge if you come back I challenge you to shut off your phone for the rest of your holiday and “genuinely” enjoy your children rather than trying to prove it to your audience

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.