Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the feck was with the post any idea where we are?! Does she not realise people firstly don’t care where you tagged along on your husbands business trip but secondly it doesn’t take a detective to see she posted from an etihad plane yesterday at 1pm. There’s only one etihad flight out of Dublin, it’s to Abu Dhabi, takes 7 hours. She posts the lobby of her hotel 8 hours later… Duh!! You’re obvs in Abu Dhabi, there wouldn’t have been time for a connecting flight etc!
just because she wouldn’t be able to connect those dots doesn’t mean regular people can’t!
Think that gets me is she harps on AND ON about Maldives being her fave place and how she needs to visit again…. Then goes to Abu Dhabi… Maldives is just another 4 hour flight, you’d actually connect through Abu Dhabi so it’s sooo strange they didn’t carry on to there. Or is it?! No…. Because her husband is there to scope out cheap labour factories, it’s not a family holiday! If she had her way they’d be in Maldives but that’s not where he needed to go this time.
Spot on. Pretending to be where she wants to be. But she’d take anything. Anything to live the lie. Also she needs to go enjoy the bit of a trip she got and stop reading here. Addressing tattle as usual. All about the kids 🤣stfu. Abu Dhabi is a tit box. Camel ride in the morning I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice that she took down the post with the perfume rstyle link!! I have been reporting all links on Instagram but the next time I am reporting on ASAI it takes longer but fed up of this link. YSTYLE posts several rstyle links every day and each one is always tagged with AF. Tidge thinks advertising rules don’t apply to her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t step foot in Abu Dhabi and i could well afford too. Definitely sounds like a business trip

Reactions: 8
Abu Dhabi is the portlaoise of destinations ( no offence to anyone from there 😂). It’s like the place you stop to go on your actual holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’d say tomorrow’s trip is over to Yas Island, which is where they should be staying if this was a family holiday not a his work trip! There’s Ferrari world, theme park and a water park there so would suit kids. Much better than that stuffy work hotel they’re in 😏🤯

Reactions: 5
Abu Dhabi, how boring. Theme park tomorrow, Dune buggy another day, Bedouin trip in the desert another day and the Mall then another day. That’s her itinerary for the week. I‘ve been there as well Tigs. I did not like Abu Dhabi. But, sure, you have no problem turning a blind eye to human rights abuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately it’s not unusual not to be able to swim at her age with all they’ve missed during covid. That said, I’d get in the pool with my kids rather than putting armbands on
She never ever gets in the pool with them, so many hotel stays and she is always on the edge of the pool boozing. She’d probably melt in the chlorine

• Haha
She’s really playing up it’s all about the kids. Sooooo reading here. I betcha she’s bulling they didn’t go to the Maldives though

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Doubt anyone sent this question to her this was purely sent to herself for effect & attention. If it was a veritable question and she was genuine she wouldn’t have posted it. 🤦🏼‍♀️

They’re actually doing something with the children today that doesn’t involve DTC… she’s going on “a adventure”
What vacuous witch making sure everybody knows or thinks that they all flew first class. He’s probably playing golf on links course on Yas island.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oooh the question re: the cost of the flights touched a nerve in her "Ask me ANYTHING" box.
What a dose, I'd say she just wanted everyone to know she flew 1st class😂😂

What vacuous witch making sure everybody knows or thinks that they all flew first class. He’s probably playing golf on links course on Yas island.
Snap!!!

Reactions: 1
But she didn’t fly first class…. She flew business..
on Etihad there is a HUGE difference between business and first.. she didn’t correct the question jus my said don’t ask..

She didn’t fly either class I’d say. Only Hana was pictured in it, so I would say Ahzar’s air-miles covered his and possibly Seif’s seats. She put Hana in to get a picture. Are you telling me she wouldn’t have posted herself and her champagne if she were in business class?Someone who is so desperate to show off? Please. Smoke and mirrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s really playing up it’s all about the kids. Sooooo reading here. I betcha she’s bulling they didn’t go to the Maldives though
If it’s really all about the kids why Abu Dhabi? It’s purely a money flash for her. South Africa or Kenya would have been just as expensive but have safari excursions that IMO kids love. The Caribbean islands even have more child friendly excursions, I know I’d never find her in Disney but let’s be fair tidgey it isn’t “allll about the kids”

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.