Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a funny thought, tigs et al still instaflogging in their 70s. "This incredible Zimmer frame comes in grey and you can add tennis balls to the feet for that neon accent, so so gorgeous"
Silly me, i was thinking more of the others when I wrote that one. Sure Tigs only has another 10-15years before she’s an OAP 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reported her again. Gifted a fancy Hairdryer and didnt declare it. I love this reporting of Influencers who think they dont have to follow rules.

Reported her again. Gifted a fancy Hairdryer and didnt declare it. I love this reporting of Influencers who think they dont have to follow rules.
She’s very sneaky, she has gifted in top left corner in tiny writing

Reactions: 2
She’s very sneaky, she has gifted in top left corner in tiny writing
See I missed that. What's the problem in showing its gifted? She is supposed to after all. Sneaky witch. Oh well she still got reported which will annoy the face off her.

Her robes are so so gorgeous 🤢 she couldn’t even be bother steaming the creases out before “trying” to promote them.. she’s been dreaming for so long to wear these open over a bikini on holidays 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 can u imagine the state of her wearing a dressing gown sorry house coat down to the pool 😂😂😂😂😂 what a fool… #stylequeen
Thank u tiggy for giving me a good laugh today!!!

Last of the flogging before the holliers. Eh Tigs, it's fluffy dressing gowns time now as Winter creeps in. Not your tat.

And take Joy Porto with you. She is a painful witch too. That bleeping voice!!!.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice her stories when she is “on camera” only start from just above her eyebrows down… not wanting to show that receding hairline. She must be fierce conscious about it given she preens herself to an inch of her life. The last photos showing it were awful, not surprised we now see from eyebrows down only! Or the full face when she has a hat on, again hiding the hairline!!

*just waiting for one now tomorrow showing the hairline with the hair dragged down to try hide it after she reads this!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice her stories when she is “on camera” only start from just above her eyebrows down… not wanting to show that receding hairline. She must be fierce conscious about it given she preens herself to an inch of her life. The last photos showing it were awful, not surprised we now see from eyebrows down only! Or the full face when she has a hat on, again hiding the hairline!!

*just waiting for one now tomorrow showing the hairline with the hair dragged down to try hide it after she reads this!
duck me but they've got to be the scariest eyebrows on Instagram. 😮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m just wondering are these holidays to Mauritius more business trips for her “husband” to check out the clothes factories etc for iclothing & she tags along… 🤔

Reactions: 8
Last of the flogging before the holliers. Eh Tigs, it's fluffy dressing gowns time now as Winter creeps in. Not your tat.

And take Joy Porto with you. She is a painful witch too. That bleeping voice!!!.
Omg that voice is the worst I would run a mile if I had to listen to her all the time🥴

The eyebrows 😳😳

No wonder Kim O’Sullivan distanced herself from them….

What the hell is this obsession with baseball caps indoors and a coat on? She really must be very self conscious of the hairline. Which is fair enough but if so stop polluting your hair and over processing it.

She absolutely adores herself with a constant filter!
And the gifted was totally placed in small writing where it was difficult to see, what is the issue with putting it down the bottom with the other writing, like why are they allergic to declaring gifts, I don't understand???

Reactions: 8
What do all these “influencers” do with the twice yearly #gift of personalised hairdryers?? Every so called influencer in Ireland has about 10 gathering dust at home at this stage. Probably hard to sell on too as they’re all personalised. It’s so wasteful it drives me crazy. Why can’t they say no to them? Guaranteed closer to Xmas they’ll all be sent out another one in chrome or gold and we will be told it’s the PERFECT Christmas gift. Did I mention you can get it personalised?! Because we all need a hairdryer with our name on it in our lives. We are Missing. Out. 🧐

Reactions: 15
She’s going to be absolutely unbearable next week 😩 The smug eye duck into the camera . Still not jealous Tigs you sad mistress .

Reactions: 5
She’s going to be absolutely unbearable next week 😩 The smug eye duck into the camera . Still not jealous Tigs you sad mistress .
She might be unbearable but no one really gives a tit. All our kids are off so we will be spending the break with them. Guaranteed her views will be down. It will drive her mad!!!! She will be showing off to nobody cos we don't care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.