Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Her audience", I don't know anyone else that calls the people that follow them their audience!!
The absolute notions of her🙈

Reactions: 18
“All my robes are insane”.😂😂😂She is messaging herself, the pathetic, pathetic creature.It is so sad. Her family or Ahzar should encourage her to go to counseling because this woman does not seem mentally well. How she thinks people fall for her lies is beyond me. She obviously thinks her “audience” are morons. Like herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she ever take her kids anywhere only DUNDRUM!!!! Does the boyfriend EVER do anything with his kids!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Surprised she showed us all she’s in scene 4 at dundrum cinema with film starting at 1.30pm…
Where’s the privacy there… 😂 such a contradiction to her not saying where she is until she checks out of somewhere 😂 no one gives a duck tigs!!
Although, being completely honest, if i happened to be in dundrum I’d of taken a walk past as I wouldn’t mind a laugh as to what she actually looks like in real life without the filters!!

Reactions: 9
See she’s ‘not’ sharing the kids on S/M anymore 😳 that lasted all of 1 week!!!
She has her daughter wearing sunglasses indoors in DTC 🤣 Shes dressed like an adult, hiding from the paparazzi or more like an adult with serious notions
“I wonder where she gets it from?” Eh, you bought it for her? And dressed her no doubt, no girl her age would choose that outfit

Reactions: 10
Your profile pic is visible. Prepare to be ranted at in tig's stories in 3... 2... 1...

😂😂😂
Speaking as one who was mentioned, I wouldn’t worry. It’s like being pseudo famous!! Just kidding. I mentioned the coffee shop she goes too, you mentioned her second born.. run for the mother f@@king hills 😍😍😁😁😁😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s 20 degrees in Dublin today! Why the winter coats and woolly hats 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she ever take her kids anywhere only DUNDRUM!!!! Does the boyfriend EVER do anything with his kids!!!!!
He brings them to see his family and brings Sief to religious things and sometimes golfing. I get the impression he isn’t there a lot and is away on business.

In one way I feel sorry for her, she has no friends, no forever home, he is up to his eyes is debt and even if something happened to him, she isn’t entitled to anything he owns because they aren’t married. Her business is based on selling slave labour made Chinese clothes at a massively inflated price.

Reactions: 3
Your profile pic is visible. Prepare to be ranted at in tig's stories in 3... 2... 1...
Someone must’ve deleted my post of the photo to protect my identity…. Can’t see it anymore…thanks it’s a pity Tigs doesn’t do the same for her kids !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't forget to tell him you are doing 40 face masks and watching a Justin Bieber documentary on Amazon that requires your complete attention. Cos you need the self care. Tell him you will send him some pics of your skinny legs and amazing if fake teeth. But to please ignore the drinking you are doing. You need it to give your " husband " a BJ.

She is an alcoholic. Complete booze lush.

Shes absolutely pissed tonight. Sending herself messages again with hazy story of her TV and throw on the knees.

Thank you to my audience. Stupid bleep. No one cares. Go to bed you Lush.
She was absolutely hammered last night whatever she was drinking with chunks of frozen pineapple in it. She 100% sent that message to herself so she could boast, my robes are insane. All my robes are insane. The tignam affect. Oh she's hilarious when she's on the booze

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.