Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she didn’t do sales? You know because she doesn’t have to? She is exclusive, like Chanel?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Back smacking the coldsore lips again. Smack smack. Yuck yuck.

The brows are bleeping dire. Absolutely awful. I don't get this whole brush them like a hairy tree look. What am I missing? It's a terrible look.

Reactions: 13
She has to be taking the piss with those eyebrows? Bert from Sesame Street isn’t a patch on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She got them done with Kim ó Sullivan last time and now golden nails. Has she fallen out with Kim aswell🤔

Reactions: 4
Is she selling that advent Calendar ? I’m actually scarlet for her the big business woman flogging it in insta 😑

Reactions: 2
She has to be taking the piss with those eyebrows? Bert from Sesame Street isn’t a patch on them.
OMG they are hideous… Bert all the way…. she really isn’t an advert for Golden Nails posting that pic… I’m so surprised she goes there I wouldn’t trust them with a pedicure let along my brows!

Couldn’t get an appointment for nails a few saturdays ago…. That golden nails place popped into my head from her ranting on about it. Rang, got appointment no problem with multiple time options
- that should have been my first clue this wasn’t the place to go! Walked in and omg no, just no! The place was like a dive. Looked so unhygienic, staff looked uninterested I left without getting my nails done. Far cry from my usual mink or even Oslo which is quite good.
Given the persona she likes to display I’m shocked she goes here… although a freebie is a freebie especially if you change them once a week like she does.

Reactions: 13
OMG they are hideous… Bert all the way…. she really isn’t an advert for Golden Nails posting that pic… I’m so surprised she goes there I wouldn’t trust them with a pedicure let along my brows!
Golden nails lead you to a dingy little office upstairs for brows and lashes, booked lashes before and never ever again it was so unhygienic!!!

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211001-180503_Instagram.jpg

The brows 🤣 Best laugh I've had in a while, cheers swig

• Haha
Omg the brows, I've had better looking caterpillars on the wall of the house during the summer. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 789998

The brows 🤣 Best laugh I've had in a while, cheers swig
She is so masculine looking in that pic. I have seen more feminine Drag Queens. No Tigs just no. The brows do no favours. Better than the last pic of her face when she was complaining of feeling cold in her housecoat. Out for dinner again cos she hates the Squat. No lounging on the bed these days so she must dislike her bedroom too. I wonder if Azhar's is any nicer.

• Haha
She is so masculine looking in that pic. I have seen more feminine Drag Queens. No Tigs just no. The brows do no favours. Better than the last pic of her face when she was complaining of feeling cold in her housecoat. Out for dinner again cos she hates the Squat. No lounging on the bed these days so she must dislike her bedroom too. I wonder if Azhar's is any nicer.
I think that pic is edited to F even over the filter. Her face is so chiseled and looks so much different than her website photo shared earlier

Couldn’t get an appointment for nails a few saturdays ago…. That golden nails place popped into my head from her ranting on about it. Rang, got appointment no problem with multiple time options
- that should have been my first clue this wasn’t the place to go! Walked in and omg no, just no! The place was like a dive. Looked so unhygienic, staff looked uninterested I left without getting my nails done. Far cry from my usual mink or even Oslo which is quite good.
Given the persona she likes to display I’m shocked she goes here… although a freebie is a freebie especially if you change them once a week like she does.
Her nails always look like a bad DIY job I'd do myself with my lamp I got in argos yonks ago😂😂. They don't even be filed or manicured properly before the shellac is applied by the looks of her nails.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.