Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think that people care what make up she uses? She looks nothing special at all. So bizarre

Reactions: 6
Why does she think that people care what make up she uses? She looks nothing special at all. So bizarre
Not with the vile cold sore and filters that make her look completely unlike her real self. But she shows her real self all the time and doesn't know it. Tigs really needs to acknowledge she is a Nobody.

I actually like him. The bit we've seen!
Ah here stop. He cheated on his pregnant wife with this Tart. Nothing to like here. He probably doesn't even like Tigs anymore, more likely has her replacement already. All the fake kissing will appear soon especially since they are away. All fake for the Gram.

If he cheats with you. He will do it to you. This is why she is soooo insecure. Every part of her screams it. The whole fake everything, her looks, her life, her business, her "husband", her home, her closet with bags and " rolex watches".

We all know his fast fashion business fills up her closet. Pretending it's real. But all fake YSL, Chanel etc.

I can’t understand why he hasn’t gone into comedy?
Thinks he is Tiger Woods. Not.

I'm sure his 1st wife and family don't find him funny. He is a loser and no decent Man does that to their family for a piece.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not with the vile cold sore and filters that make her look completely unlike her real self. But she shows her real self all the time and doesn't know it. Tigs really needs to acknowledge she is a Nobody.

Ah here stop. He cheated on his pregnant wife with this Tart. Nothing to like here. He probably doesn't even like Tigs anymore, more likely has her replacement already. All the fake kissing will appear soon especially since they are away. All fake for the Gram.

If he cheats with you. He will do it to you. This is why she is soooo insecure. Every part of her screams it. The whole fake everything, her looks, her life, her business, her "husband", her home, her closet with bags and " rolex watches".

We all know his fast fashion business fills up her closet. Pretending it's real. But all fake YSL, Chanel etc.

Thinks he is Tiger Woods. Not.

I'm sure his 1st wife and family don't find him funny. He is a loser and no decent Man does that to their family for a piece.
Yeah he gives me bad vibes I’m not her fan of anything but she’s forever alone

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think that stupid phone strap thingy she was gifted reminds me of an edible sweetie chain? For 7-10 year olds? What grown ass mature woman would want one?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is actually inviting comment on Seif now by posting that pic- so that she can run crying about internet ‘trolls’ targeting her children. Stop posting pictures of your children Melissa. He is a teenager, everything embarrasses him, even though you try to mollycoddle him. Leave your children off instagram.

Reactions: 9
But normal rules don’t apply to the super rich 😂😂 wonder where they are staying? My peasant self couldn’t tell from the footpath shot!!!
@Tazzie I’d love for you to turn up to the restaurant and she’d flip her lid again. Ah, that was hilarious. How dare you go to the Vanilla Pod 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she signed off from the evil fuckerrrrsss for the weekend on Thursday. She's literally posting every 20 minutes. She's absolutely addicted to Instagram, it's like she can be this whole other person and other life by posting what she wants to look perfect and her best life. But she hates the back lash and what's written here, it's very weird and unhealthy how addicted she is to posting. How many times has she said she's not posting her kids anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We all know here Insta is her oxygen. It's her whole meaning to her life. Not her kids, her fake crappy life she tries to portray as perfect. Her vanity. She literally cannot stay away from it. Not for 1 day or never for a week. Don't believe anything she says cos she betrays herself everytime. She is a complete hypocrite. "Don't you dare comment on my kids. Oh look here's my kids". This is why she is unlikeable and always will be to regular women and Mums. She is nobody I would relate to. Why would anyone take this vacuous vain witch seriously in any form?

She cannot and will never take any form of negative feedback even its advisory to help her so she is a waste of space. Delusional to the end. Her loneliness and self absorbed behaviour will destroy her yet.

She is a Norma Desmond. Sunset Boulevard Tigs. She was Delusional too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.