Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t mean to be a dick but a big fake tennis necklace makes my skin crawl. I hate fake diamonds tho. Where’s all her money to buy real ? Loaded isn’t she ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's a fat lip or a coldsore. Anyone else notice?
Big fat coldsore. It's been there a while too or its reappeared, I saw couple weeks back. Yuck!!!

Is the magic eye not warding off the Evil Fuckers of the Web?

Yes Friday is now Thursday and she can't wait to go boozing early. She says she will sign off for the weekend but she can't help herself.

1st and 2nd born, ffs. Azhars 5th and 6th borns you mean.

Reading here goodo! Love it when she gets mad. She is great entertainment when she's boozed up on a rant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If you have a coldsore surely you’d take a few days off the over lining of the lips the lipstick and the gloss. Put on some Zovirax and take a few days for it to clear up. It’s the same one from few weeks ago which never went away fully because she’s too vain to give her lips a week without products

All she is doing is reinfecting herself. Coldsores are highly contagious and the germs are already all over that lip liner and lipstick she uses so she is just keeping the herpes virus going.

Yes Tigs, it's a form of herpes. Yuck. Get it treated.

Reactions: 6
I’m not familiar with the evil eye. But is there not some sort of context in which it should be used. I’m sure she doesn’t have a clue. But I’d like to know. 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m not familiar with the evil eye. But is there not some sort of context in which it should be used. I’m sure she doesn’t have a clue. But I’d like to know. 😂
I thought its like if people are jealous of you and your beauty or your wealth etc. I bet she thinks that's what it is anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, she is switching religions more than Sinead O Connor. The evil eye motif from the Middle East, and now invoking crosses and holy water to ward off “fuckers”. Gosh, she is just class personified, isn’t she 🙄 I would say Ahzar’s family are MORTIFIED he took up with her. Tiggy, darling, just don’t read here ok? X

Reactions: 6
Calling the people of the internet evil fuckers and the next story she’s collaborating with some jewellery brand..I would not be happy if I was that brand manager !!

Reactions: 10
Haven't watched her in about a week, what sparked the evil fuckkkkkkkerrrrrrrs rant? I'd say brands and the rest of the influencers think she's off her rocker constantly glued to her own thread on here which has more traffic than her own actual Instagram account.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And she’s in the bacccckkkkk of the car again
What is with that. It’s so weird. She barely sees her boyfriend as it is. Maybe he can’t stand the sight of her and tells her to get in the back 🤣but seriously it’s off as duck. Makes me feel weird if it’s a hierarchy thing with the son up front 🤮.
also I bet she thinks she looks rich because she has bottled water in the car. She thinks she’s in a limo 🤣

• Haha
Demoted to the back seat. Men upfront always. Her son must be considered more important than her. But then he has his title of Son, she doesn't have The Wife title. And never will. And she thinks her life is great and "perfekkkkt". Jesus she is to be pitied. Lost more followers again this week. She really cant see how completely unlikeable she is. A show pony is all she is. How sad that no one respects her. But she doesn't deserve it so its 6 of 1.

What is with that. It’s so weird. She barely sees her boyfriend as it is. Maybe he can’t stand the sight of her and tells her to get in the back 🤣but seriously it’s off as duck. Makes me feel weird if it’s a hierarchy thing with the son up front 🤮.
also I bet she thinks she looks rich because she has bottled water in the car. She thinks she’s in a limo 🤣
He was used to seeing her in the back seat. Allegedly. When he was still with his REAL WIFE.

Who is living her best life without that Loser and Cheater of a " Husband". Him and Tigs deserve each other 1000%.

Last edited:
An early sign off for the weekend!! Be interesting to see does she stay off Insta now until Monday.....me thinks not😂😂

Hard to gloat if you're not posting about your inkkkkredible life!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.