Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Planning something for xmas, bit late there tidge most companies have already got delivery of their xmas stock not only planning it now. As usual her launches are shite because their is no proper work put in to ordering. Every other blogger has launch dates and a countdown this kne just announcing my stock has arrived and puts it on sale
Planning another flop

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She posted it straight after the laughing emoji. Ranted like a common fish wife as you can see and then took it down after 5 mins I'd say. But we all saw it. Her mask slips when she is drinking and reveals the true Melissa. And she ain't nice at all. No wonder she has no friends. Who would entertain that tit of oh how perfect I am every 5 mins and then she has a drink and turns into a psychopath. Even in the stories with Hana you can hear the slur. Shes a disgusting excuse for a mother. She is an alcoholic disgrace.

She needs help.
Yet she actually self professed herself as a great mother during her miscarriage rant. Self praise is no praise Tidge. Children stuck on iPads at the table with headphones in. Significant temper tantrums and that’s just Tidge. A mother day drinking alone. In front of young kids… Muslim kids at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone is verrrrrrry quiet these days!!!

Like they have gone into hiding after making a drunken show of themselves 2 days ago. Ooooh I wonder how she is putting down the day without being " on camera for the audience".

Send prayers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her content is just boring now have zero interest face products home shite and her robes etc have seen it all so much now she’s put me right off everything
Like nobody uses that amount of creams etc you are supposed to stick to the same for a period of time she pushes it all saying how wonderful it is she loves it blah blah blah 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Shady witches EVERYWHERE. The biggest one being in your mirror Swigs….

Khloe watch out, this shady witch that desperately tags you was slating your sister when she was only 16 year old!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She's on the swig girls and already posting catty memes directed at here from one of the kardashians and tagging her😂😂😂😂. I knew she couldn't go more than 1 night without showing her drink and kicking off. When is she going to realise she's in control of what goes out therefore what is discussed here. I've UNFOLLOWED her and have a look through waragainstinstagrammers, do the same. If drink made me do that I'm sorry but you couldn't pay me to have a drink, daytime drinking alone infront of your kids, Muslim kids as someone pointed out earlier, getting all paranoid and scorpey. It's sad really

Also she looks half cut in the story, but sure its 8pm almost why wouldn't she be if she gets on it at 5pm😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Staaaate of that cardigan too. Has the spread the legs and hand in pocket to show it off. Otherwise it just looks like a huge frumpy piece of tit. Cheap.

Reactions: 8
We're supposedly sad if we read here, we need to get a life isn't it??

I think religiously looking yourself up and reading your own thread on tattle, is way more sad than us normal Joe soaps over here calling out influences.

Step away from your tattle thread swigs, seriously not a good look, especially after a few afternoon tipples alone 🥴

Reactions: 18
Maybe she should start flogging scents. I have ideas for her

Skank. By melissa

A whiff of the four courts. By Melissa

Night escape (pronounced ess cap ay like dory) by Melissa

Surprise rolexes. By Melissa

Eau de constant hangover. By Melissa

Imaginary wedding ring. By Melissa.

They're never ending

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She is no match for us Tattlers. She thinks she is throwing shade but we all know she is sitting at home bulling. Drinking early so she must be half cut by now.

Swigs Tigs Tidge, how very pathetic you are to be stuck into your own thread on a Fri night.
Wheres Azhar, can he take you out or something?

Or is he busy elsewhere.....why would he want a drunken girlfriend every night to be looking at? Women like you are 2 a penny. And easily replaced. Your insecurity must be sky high. After all he dumped his real wife for a piece, she still comes out as the winner. Not you. You got her cast off. You will never be in her class of a lady. So swig your drink and pour another, its the only company you have. Even us "shady witches" on here have each other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The one thing I will say is that she had the same manicure in the original grid post announcing the loss. HOWEVER, that does not take away the utter absurdity of filming herself f and uploading it as "content". I have had losses, late first trimesters and third trimeater stillbirths and I was broken. Taking photos and videos of myself was the furthest thing from my mind.
She may claim she is talking about it spread awareness, but that is very misguided. I truly do feel for her, as pregnancy loss is rough, but She never shares any info for support groups, or resources. It's just "poor me" content.
Remember when this gowl did a load of throwback stories a couple of weeks ago?
She said by sharing her story of miscarriage she helped THOUSANDS. Never kept the screenshot wish I had. For some reason it really boiled my piss 😒

Reactions: 5
Remember when this gowl did a load of throwback stories a couple of weeks ago?
She said by sharing her story of miscarriage she helped THOUSANDS. Never kept the screenshot wish I had. For some reason it really boiled my piss 😒
This stood out to me too when I saw it. I really don’t know how it would have helped anyone. She’s a disgrace, she puts herself at the centre of every situation.

….. I mean, helping other women would be sharing what helped her cope. What supports were available etc. I just don’t know how sharing pictures of yourself crying in your robe would be helpful?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She's on the swig girls and already posting catty memes directed at here from one of the kardashians and tagging her😂😂😂😂. I knew she couldn't go more than 1 night without showing her drink and kicking off. When is she going to realise she's in control of what goes out therefore what is discussed here. I've UNFOLLOWED her and have a look through waragainstinstagrammers, do the same. If drink made me do that I'm sorry but you couldn't pay me to have a drink, daytime drinking alone infront of your kids, Muslim kids as someone pointed out earlier, getting all paranoid and scorpey. It's sad really

Also she looks half cut in the story, but sure its 8pm almost why wouldn't she be if she gets on it at 5pm😂😂
Where is this waragainstinstagrammers page? Cant find it...asking for a friend! 😅

Reactions: 1
She is very. very quiet lately. She either got a bollocking off himself or she has realised she can’t take on Tattle due to her, shall we say, less than average intelligence. Maybe the dressing gowns and tracksuits are flying off the shelves and she has to do some work at last?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.