Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think and don't shoot me, that it's not a recent pg test. I think it's old. I have had 4 pregnancies and kept all my positive tests. They still look the same as the day the ++ appeared. I have my babies names marked on the tests. I just don't believe she was "pregnant", the positive wasn't even that clear so I believe it was a chemical. She said she had previous so it wouldn't surprise me.

She wasn't getting the necessary engagement after the trolling rant so had to make a story tonight for sympathy and attention. Her nails caught her in a big fat lie. She knows the fake life and toxic background with him is coming out soon.

That performance tonight was completely staged and planned for attention. She is probably face down in a gaff coat dribbling on the bed. Or the stairs, if she has one.

She is certainly a dependant on alcohol. That needs addressing by her.

Next crisis could be her being put off the road if she drinks like she shows. Can you imagine it. Taxi to DTC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I actually think and don't shoot me, that it's not a recent pg test. I think it's old. I have had 4 pregnancies and kept all my positive tests. They still look the same as the day the ++ appeared. I have my babies names marked on the tests. I just don't believe she was "pregnant", the positive wasn't even that clear so I believe it was a chemical. She said she had previous so it wouldn't surprise me.

She wasn't getting the necessary engagement after the trolling rant so had to make a story tonight for sympathy and attention. Her nails caught her in a big fat lie. She knows the fake life and toxic background with him is coming out soon.

That performance tonight was completely staged and planned for attention. She is probably face down in a gaff coat dribbling on the bed. Or the stairs, if she has one.

She is certainly a dependant on alcohol. That needs addressing by her.

Next crisis could be her being put off the road if she drinks like she shows. Can you imagine it. Taxi to DTC.
I said it earlier that the post in bed with the facemask was done today because of u look shes the exact same nails in it as she got done today... bit too much of a coincident

Reactions: 5
I was in the vanilla pod today.. must have just missed her.. did I feel the need to post a photo for my followers!!! I mean my friends.. nope..
You mean you don’t have a (sic) audience?! Pffft! Peasant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whoever mentioned about her nails, you were so right!!
Anyway we've all had moments of despair, how many of us have taken our phones out to record ourselves in the midst of it?????
What a strange thing to do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow, there she goes again pulling out old pictures and putting whatever date she likes on them for sympathy/to distract. She did this the week they were turfed out of the house and she’s doing it again now ahead of his court case or to get her story views up, whatever the reason she has an agenda. Passed her block on the way home from work today, hi Tidge 👋 You’d hardly call the vanilla pod your local anymore?! 🤣 Try the chicken rolls around at Spar Lep Inn instead or is that too beneath lady muck?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, there she goes again pulling out old pictures and putting whatever date she likes on them for sympathy/to distract. She did this the week they were turfed out of the house and she’s doing it again now ahead of his court case or to get her story views up, whatever the reason she has an agenda. Passed her block on the way home from work today, hi Tidge 👋 You’d hardly call the vanilla pod your local anymore?! 🤣 Try the chicken rolls around at Spar Lep Inn instead or is that too beneath lady muck?!
Careful now. Tidgey might go after you as well.
Hardly a salubrious gaff though, is it? Where would one keep a horse?

• Haha
This is my new hobby, I have decided😂She might learn from it.I see she’s still ranting about Tattle, she must have read the reactions to her meltdown and she can’t react be because she will look a bigger fool than she does already.😂😂😂
Thank you for your new hobby. 🤭😅😅 You're doing God's work, taking one for the team with your red marker/lines. I'm so here for this lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Careful now. Tidgey might go after you as well.
Hardly a salubrious gaff though, is it? Where would one keep a horse?

They have a lift in that block of flats too🤣 Sure the stairs would be brutal🤪 She could feed it all the moss from her “styled” coffee tables!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whoever mentioned about her nails, you were so right!!
Anyway we've all had moments of despair, how many of us have taken our phones out to record ourselves in the midst of it?????
What a strange thing to do!!
I actually believe from personal experience that she’s very unstable to record a loss and then upload it for “content”. It’s really a sandwich short of a picnic thing to do. I didn’t want anything to do with my phone at the time. Her eyes weren’t even puffy if she had been crying.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I still stand by my assertion that unless you have a horse, stables and a beat up landrover, with at least one dog in the back, then you are not wealthy.
The people who have them have at least shovelled tit once or twice in their lifetime and they get to hang out with animals. Expensive animals.
Everyone else who pretends to have money obviously have never smelled a horse’s stable. The best smell there is. Also you get to hang out with animals who don't give a flying fig what labels you have or what face creams you have. There might be a stable cat hanging around as well. Pure, simple joy.

Reactions: 11
Every time she has a few she goes on rants like the real arden view one she is. Azhars ex wife must be pissing laughing at how common this one actually is and the fact nobody likes her hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, where in here did ANYONE make fun of miscarriage?? Absolutely Nowhere. She'll twist anything to make it suit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also, where in here did ANYONE make fun of miscarriage?? Absolutely Nowhere. She'll twist anything to make it suit her.
She controls the narrative on her page. She knows she can say what she likes, lie basically and can delete anything that calls her out. She’s lost the people on here. The jig is up. But the followers she has she needs to whip sympathy from

She will be back today shite talking about online trolls
It’s going to be a big rant she has to save face for her tipsy posts last night 🥃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.