Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Tiggy, Tiggy, Tiggy. It’s spelled WASTE loveen, not WAIST. Oh dearie me, but you aren’t the sharpest tool in the shed, now are you?
Your tatty dressing gowns and the sea miles involved in shipping them from China is adding to the global disaster. You are constantly shopping fast fashion. You drive a gas guzzler. You buy ready meals in plastic packaging, you probably buy fruit in unecessary packaging. You package your pj’s in wasteful packaging.All these things are hurting the planet, you see Tiggy. So, you appear quite dense when you pretend to g.a.f. about it. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Surely when she was researching the loungewear (when lockdown was over and most people were heading back to work and never wanted to see loungewear again) she’s have researched the competition and found the Pangaia brand. A fabulous, sustainable brand that use planet friendly dyes and biodegradable packaging, they plant a tree for every garment sold etc etc
Now, I don’t think they spray room spray on their orders but you can’t have it all I guess!

Reactions: 10
Ah stop global waist 😂😂. Passing on a few kids clothes won’t make much difference Tigs, maybe stop the regular massive Zara hauls and importing the cheap polyester!
What’s the story with the shoes? Are they not new? Why is there a used pregnancy test in them?? And why show that?? 🙈🙈

Reactions: 18
The pregnancy test. Ridiculous. Had to mention it was negative. Duh. We could see that stupid woman.

It was for attention as usual. 99% of women wouldn't keep a negative test ffs. She is beyond pathetic. Christ. Probably peed on it this morning. Any old content will do shur at this rate.

Waste not Waist Tigs. Climate change campaigner now are we? Ya right.

Dose. Just go open the bottle.

Reactions: 19
The pregnancy test. Ridiculous. Had to mention it was negative. Duh. We could see that stupid woman.

It was for attention as usual. 99% of women wouldn't keep a negative test ffs. She is beyond pathetic. Christ. Probably peed on it this morning. Any old content will do shur at this rate.

Waste not Waist Tigs. Climate change campaigner now are we? Ya right.

Dose. Just go open the bottle.
Greta could learn a thing or 2 from Tigs!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That should have read " at AN affirdable price ".
How can such a lady boamss business woman lwt herself down so much. Shes illiterate

Jesus yes i would only i dont know how to edit the post.
Thats what i get for typing while giving a newborn a bottle🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Checking in half an hour down the road - bizarre . Definitely air b n b the new squat .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Checking in half an hour down the road - bizarre . Definitely air b n b the new squat .
More Golf for Ronnie Corbett. More drinking and posing for Tigs. Maybe Tigs is hoping to get a few tips off Pippa and her ilk down here. Kids will be bored off their tits here.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.